CHAPTER 1

once there was a time a girl used to be happy but her past was so horrible that broke her into very small pieces , it was like if she could recover herself then also she couldn't....YES THAT'S ME . When i was 8 years old, my father left. Me and my mom and i had a brother too , and we were fighting too much . My father never came to meet us . As i got older i was missing and missing my father too much.

So i will not tell my name but u can know me as colivia .

So now i am 13 years old. Why did my father leave us i will tell you that later. I was living in a society. I liked to live there.
I was living a normal life , but my father was too rich . But this family wasn't . I was living at my grandmother's house ( at my mom's mother's house ) this family was also good but sometimes it wasn't. I had friends in this society who were too amazing. But i was not that good at studying and i was in 7 standard we all were doing online because of a virus named corona. I was not attending the lectures. As soon as I grew up i was changing a lot. Now i am 14 years old and the year 2019 has started. This year many things have happened.

In the next chapter i will tell what things happened with me in this year.