Will you marry me? Part 1

This will all be in Henry's pov also they are all adults and Piper is like 17

I was nervously pacing around the man cave waiting for Charlotte to arrive with Jasper. Piper was getting the music ready while Ray and Schwoz were finishing with the decorations. Today is Jaspers birthday but it's also the day I'm gonna ask him the big question. We have been dating for 2 years now and I want to take things to the next level with him. Suddenly I hear the elevator ding and Piper handed me the ring box while the elevator doors open to reveal Charlotte and Jasper. Piper started the music and Jasper looked around amazed then his eyes stopped at mine.

I smiled at him as he walked up to me. As he walked up to me I knelt down on one knee holding out the black box but not opening it yet. Jasper gasped and put his hand over his mouth. "Jasper Dunlop, ever since I first met you I knew you would be in my life forever and ever since we all started working here, that's when I knew, I knew I felt something for you and I was so scared. I never felt like this before especially to a boy but when you came out to me and Charlotte, I had hope. Hope that someday, this would happen" everyone laughed a little as happy tears fall down my face. I took a deep breath. "Soon we started dating and I wasn't so scared anymore, because I knew what those feelings were. They were love. So Jasper..." I opened the box to reveal the ring. "Will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"
Jasper started to cry happy tears and nodded "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" I stood up and Jasper hugged me then I kissed him on the lips. I then put the ring on his finger and everyone in the room cheered for us. "I love you so much Hen." I smiled at my fiancé. "I love you too Jasp."
Charlotte immediately ran up to us and gave us a huge hug. "Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for you both." Piper then joined the hug "me too!" Soon Ray and Schwoz joined in on the hug too. "Best birthday ever!" Jasper smiled and kissed me once more.
This is by far the best day of my life.

Hope you enjoyed this! I will post a part 2 and maybe a part 3 if you guys want it soon!
-Ash💖