Coming out and The Prom part 1

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ mention of homophobia but no slurs or anything is said (oc Bella is just a random girl I thought of for the fic)

Jasper's POV
Charlotte and I were standing at our lockers talking about how ridiculous the whole prom thing is. Suddenly a girl walked up to us and smiled at me, I awkwardly smiled back then she asked me "Hey Jasper, I was wondering if you would want to go to the prom with me?" I saw Charlotte open her eyes wide in shock and tried encouraging me to answer her. I looked at the girl and gave her an apologetic look "look I'm sorry Bella but I..I uh.."
Bella looked down and then I saw Henry walking up to us "you already have a date don't you?" Bella asked me, "wait you already have a date?" Henry asked me. I looked down feeling guilty then looked back at Bella "Bella I'm sorry I'm just..not really interested.." Bella looked at me "oh..okay then I guess I'll see you in Spanish class.." she walked away then Henry and Charlotte looked at me. "What?" "Dude she was like the second hottest girl in school and you rejected her?" I looked at Henry as he spoke "she's just...not my type." I looked down as I said the last part.
The thing is, I recently found out that I was gay and had a crush on Henry. I don't know how they would react if I tell them though.

After school

(Still Jasper's POV)
Charlotte, Henry and I were walking to Junk 'n' Stuff and when we entered Charlotte pulled me back. "I'll be right down Henry I just need to talk to Jasper for a sec." Henry then went down the elevator and Charlotte turned to me. "Jasper..I know why you rejected Bella." My eyes went wide and a started to shake a little. She looked at me with a worried look, "Jasper?" She reached out to touch my shoulder but I flinched. "Hey it's ok.. I'm not gonna hurt you." "But how did you find out? Nobody was supposed to know, I..it's not right..I deserve to.." I couldn't finish the sentence. I just broke down crying thinking about what happened later on that morning with my mum. Charlotte wrapped her arms around me
Charlotte's POV
"Jasper it's completely normal to feel this way and if it makes you feel better.. I kinda hoped you rejected Bella" I looked down trying not to blush as I thought of the girl. Jasper seemed to notice "wait..you like Bella don't you?" I nodded "and you like Henry." Jasper looked shocked again "wait how did you..." I cut him off "I see the way you look at him, and I have a feeling he likes you too."
A few moments later...
Jasper's POV
I can't believe I'm letting Charlotte convince me to come out to everyone. We are currently taking the elevator down to the man cave after I put a sign saying be back in an hour at the door. As we enter the man cave Charlotte spoke "guys!" Nobody listened so she screamed "aaaahhhh!" Everyone panicked and rushed over to her "Char what's the matter?" Henry said "yea why did your scream?" Schwoz also said. "Oh I'm fine just wanted to let you guys know that Jasper had something to tell all of you." Everyone turned to look at me and I paused from trying to escape to the tubes. "Jasper! Get back here you promised me!" Said Charlotte coming over and dragging me back to where I was "ow ow ok ok fine.." I looked at everyone who was staring at me. "So...uhh I wanted to let you guys know that...I uh...im...im gay.." I looked worried and was ready for all the homophobic insults but instead got a bone crushing hug from none other then Henry Prudence Hart. If you couldn't tell my face was bright red like a tomato, of course I immediately hugged him back.
Henry's POV
The minute Jasper said he was gay I couldn't help myself but to give him a huge hug. I mean what would you do if you were crushing on a guy that you thought was straight but ended up being gay. Of course I got my hopes up. "I'm so proud of you Jasp." I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him, "I figure I should say this since it's kinda the right time. I'm bi." I felt Jasper hug me again. "Wait! I have something to ask you Hen!" I smiled "me too." "How about we say it together?" I nodded with agreement "one" Jasper started "two" I continued "three!" We both said at the same time "will you go to the prom with me?!" We both were completely shocked "wait really?" Jasper asked, "duh! You're so cute why wouldn't I want to go to the prom with you. Or even date you. Wait you wanna go out with me?" I asked him and he nodded straight away "yes of course Henry! To both questions." I smiled "oh and yes to your question too." We both laughed.

Omg i finally made a longer one shot than normal! Also I'm currently at my grandmothers house writing this in my room trying to not let her read it. I might update the story of Henry and Jasper Dunlop-Hart either tomorrow or the next day.
-Ash💖

Hensper one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara