part 1: created a child

Syntax pov: Ever since I dated mayor I always had this dream of creating a child.. Thought it almost impossible to create a child when both of us are males..

The next day I went to some book store near by and tries to find some reproduction book to studies more
Lucky for me I found one in the science section which don't suprise me much.

~time skip~
I don't really remember much about reproduction because I  sleep in class when I was 15 year old suck to be me.. I open the book skip the page too the female reproduction organ I still remember some part of it while reading I felt something out of place
Yet I know this feeling I turn around to see mayor with his creepy smile of course I'm normal about this since he always does that ever time we met heck even before we date! He look at the book I'm holding"hmm.. you reading about some child making?" As he walk forward to me "y-yes I'm just um well reading it because it was in the science section so yeah"as I tried not to look at him. I felt his hand on my chin"why didn't you ask me about this? You could just ask me I have some ways to make our child~" I couldn't say anything but just blush "you do?"as I look at his face"yes I know some way to make our first child"as he smirk "all you needed is a bed and no clothes~"

⚠️if you are a person that doesn't like child making things skip this part into part 2! You have been warned! ⚠️

Mayor teleport us to his room "are you sure this is the way?!" As I tried not to panic "yes sweetheart you will like this" as he almost half naked revealing some scars that I knew from the past but damn he look so goddamn hot! I felt my face was blushing hard!damn I couldn't even move a bit and he untie his pants and no underwear?! His  cock was bigger than I expected.."did my dick suprise you?" As he put it his dick up on my hair. His balls on my face I could feel my dick is getting excited by this his balls are stinky but somehow make me turn on more..I bite his balls."may may~you like them huh?" I don't care anymore to be honest my whole mind was now full of lustful thoughts.."I think I need  my dick inside on your mouth" i open my mouth without much thinking.

Mayor pov:syntax looking much cuter than I expected i put my dick inside his mouth and started to move forward and backward in his mouth
Fuck! I didn't know his mouth was so good!I think I can cum in any moment right now.."GAH!" I came so much inside my boyfriend mouth i didn't realize I almost drowned him-!

Syntax pov: i felt very hot so I open all of my clothes including my underwear I felt my  8cm dick is small compare to mayor dick he grab me lean me up against the wall while he slowly rubbing his dick on my butt "are you sure you ready to take care of OUR CHILDREN?" He asked with serious tone I knew what the I must do and don't so I agreed"yes I'm willing to sacrifice my life and energy for our child" with my serious tone. "Good" I felt him rubbing my stomach then I suddenly felt like something is inside me.he enter his dick inside of my asshole and begin to move I felt a very sharp pain but good somehow before he began to move fast"y-uo go-going fast-!" My word was cut off as I felt a very sharp pain inside I let out a little scream and tear "faster?"he whispers in my ear "w-wha-?!" I let out loud scream as he going faster "you like that baby~?" As my tear are starting to fall a lot.after almost hours of fucking he finally came he put his dick inside me deep as he could at this point my mind was broken and my vision went black..