part 2: I'm pregnant?!

Syntax pov:I felt like my body is heavier than before but that maybe because I'm working to much that I don't want to get off the bed..but i don't think I want to sleep more..I forced my body to wake up and saw mayor sleeping..with no shirt on..I think I'm remembering everything I did yesterday.

~time skip~
It seem like I'm inside mayor house but I don't care anyway I go to his kitchen to see if he had any coffee or anything that fill up my stomach I look at the fridge to find some good morning food and prepare everything I need.

After everything prepared I sat down on the kitchen chair and place my food on the table a delicious rice with some egg on top of it I took a bite of the rice and process to eat all.

After finishing i think I want to puke so I rushed to the sink and throw up. Is the food poisoning? I don't know but I might want to grab some pregnancy test because yesterday I make out with him..

I went out to buy some pregnancy test but is early in the morning probably not all store open yet. I decided to walk around the park for a while

~time skip~
I brought the pregnancy test and drink some water to make me pee I don't know why I'm doing this again.

After a while I pee on plastic water and pee inside it and dip the pregnancy test.

Waiting for a while is..positive?! How is that impossible or did I had cancer?! Wait no I vomit that must be the sign that I'm pregnant but how is that even impossible..?As I tried to remember everything I heard some footstep coming from the stairs I look around to see mayor"well what we got here~?"as he take an other step down "i was just doing some research" as I avoid making eye contact on him
I look back to see him on my face with his creepy smile "see i told you that it work darling~"I can't believe I'm actually pregnant with his child?! How I'm going to tell this to my queen? How I'm going to tell this to everyone in the spider court?! As I was panicking mayor make some coffee"you know you need to calm down is your idea anyway" as he took a sip on the coffee"you don't understand! It just everything doesn't seem right?! How I'm going to explain this to everyone?!" I'm sweating really hard "baby come here let's just talk about it okay?" As he  took other sip of his coffee I sat down and look at his face "you didn't want to kept that child?" As he look at my eyes with serious looks. "What kind of nonsense is this of course I wanted to kept the child it was my plan to make a family!" I sigh and ask "do you wanted to kept this child of yours? As I look at him and he nodded"I would like to kept that child I make and become the dad" then a weird idea came out of my head "then we should marry?" Mayor look at me with almost shocked face "you sure about that?" As he rise up his eyebrows "well yes or course!" Mayor look at me with almost full happiness face? "Alright then is a deal then".