part 3: our wedding

Mayor pov: I have planned to make our marriage long after we spent together of course I was excited about this we invite everyone including the mk team lately I been okay with mk teams they seem nice and funny and somehow felt been love around when I was working with my lady she didn't show any care or anything but I care about her and her plans now she gone I have to been free from her. I dress up in white suit I don't really like white but is tradition for marriage of course I had to do it I won't mind much I wonder what my boyfriend look like.

Syntax pov:Is our wedding day I can't believe I'm going to marry the love of my life! At first I thought I had to wear dress or something since I don't buy the clothes for me rather than hunstman buy me the clothes..

~time skip~
Hunstman pov:I can't believe my brother are going to marry someone I still haven't marry sandy not yet maybe the next week I think.. I wanted to buy syntax the black one but I instead buy white one that was yesterday story so I won't talk much

~at syntax room~
Hunstman pov:"I can't believe my own brother are marrying someone. As I button his suit "I know I know but we'll I also had news for you" as syntax look at me "what is it?" As I rise up my eyebrows "well I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant with mayor child." I look at my brother with shocked face I my brother is.. Pregnant?! How is that impossible???they both male but I almost forgot about something but didn't had any egg inside I "how did it happen?"I ask syntax "I don't know either but I'm happy about it I'm about to start a family and well I had prepared everything"as he say it with full confidence.

~time skip~
Mayor pov: Is almost late where is syntax as I look at my watch the door open revealing syntax with white suit and flower on his hand he looking.. I don't know how to describe this but the best I can tell is gorgeous fancy man syntax walked to the carpet the place is surrounded with blue candles and green candles which is very nice smell coming out of it..

"Ahem mayor do you accept syntax as your husband?"i look at syntax with full smile which this time is my..real smile "yes I do"

"Syntax do you accept mayor as your husband?"syntax look at me "yes,I do" as he look at me with cute smile I say.

As we both place our ring to our hand and kiss..

!this part had pxrn stuff!

~time skip at night at mayor house~
Mayor pov: I'm feeling kind horny right now but syntax seem tired after that wedding a lot of present, offerings and and some food which I ate half of it.the food was delicious but I safe for syntax of course he was well looking at his phone I don't mind it to be honest but I wanted to tease him I start by grabbing his butt but then something unexpected happens he grabbed my dick I was enjoying it much and he open my pants and underwear and started to suck  my dick.

After that we head to my bedroom and cuddle with syntax in bed.

~end of chapter 3~