Chapter 76- Trending frenzy

You were unable to stop sobbing at what had just occurred on the beach

You were unable to stop sobbing at what had just occurred on the beach. Your buddies were furious when you entered Sana's bedroom, and Liu-Mei was fuming when you rushed in.

"This...this bloody idiot ... Flippen jackass! All of it was planned by Dylan. He, I'm sure, and Tao helped him." She exclaimed angrily, "I don't have any proof, but he was smirking when I kicked him in his pathetic nonexistent manhood!"

As tears kept running down your cheeks, you shook your head.

"In front of all of our friends, how could he treat me like that? He is aware that I am on the verge of becoming known. Thanks to all the modeling, people are beginning to recognize me. Holy cow! "You collapsed on Sana's bed and wailed. Taelove will be so hurt.

"Before things get out of hand, call him. First, explain it to him." Dahyun looked apprehensive. By now, everyone is aware of how possessive her soulmate is. Wow, everyone in the Army knows.

Your eyes widen as you frantically search for your phone; you dialed his number but he wasn't online.

"Oh my Goodness, you guys, he's not online. What should I do?" You wanted to cry yourself to death. You must speak with Taelove right away.

You: Hi Taelove, just know that everything weird or unexpected you discover online isn't what it first looks to be. I love you a lot."

You sent it-praying that he will receive it with an open -mind.

But your expression was tense and fearful. You couldn't believe Dylan, your so-called best friend, had harmed you, so Dayhyun and Liu-Mei tried to console you. How could he? His apparent kindness and concern were just a façade. He went too far this time. In simplest terms, you can never be friends with him again. He hurt you by kissing you so passionately not regarding that you both are bonded to others.

"Yunru, I'm very sorry. Dylan is a naive idiot. He dared to sabotage our last senior trip in such a way, and I'm furious". Sana was furious beyond belief. She only appreciates that Liu-Mei took vengeance on Your behalf.

She will face scrutiny for everything she does and criticism from haters and envious people. If she used violence, the media would be quite critical of her. especially given that she is skilled in martial arts fighting.

It'll cause an immediate scandal.