Chapter 12: Having A Crush?!

I couldn't get that dragon out of my head...
' Ugh!! ' I yelled out, annoyed. I decided to go hunt. I watched a pair of sparkly scales flash by, and I chased after. Another dragon?! On my territory?! I roared in anger, making them turn. It was the same dragon! I just hovered for a moment, him doing the same. We stared and stared... He suddenly darted over, and I bared my teeth, ready for an attack...

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
They stared at my fur. ~ Wow, only the King Dragon has fur! You must be something really special! ~ They said, excited.

I shoved them away, trying to scare them off as I landed. It was a bit easier to fight in the air.

This was a disadvantage, but I was a bit smaller so I could run and hide, or use my small size to hide. They grinned, as I glared.

I folded my wings, the wind had messed up my fur- I started to manually brush my fur down with my paws, and tongue, licking myself.

I looked up, and our faces almost touched. I yelped. ~ It must be cool to have fur! ~ ' Well it isn't. A hassle to look good, keeping it clean, and I look way too cuddly. '

I snapped back, why was I being so mean? I frowned. ' Sorry. ' The other dragon looked confused. ' I was rude. ' I explained. I spread my wings. ' But you have to leave. ' They looked confused. ' If my siblings find you, they'll kill you probably. ' I warned. They sighed. ~ Well bye. Seeya around cutie. ~ I stared after, mind feeling like mush. It was a half hour later I could think well enough to fly back home. I lay down, but didn't feel like sleeping.

I blinked around, and got up. I had to follow them. I followed their trail, following based off my nose. It led into a large cavern. There was the scent of other, larger dragons inside! I darted in, seeing two huge dragons that looked like my new.. Friend?

And they were talking with one.. Oh. Those were probably its birth parents. Maybe each species is different about its parents and who takes care of it-

I stared at them, as they were now staring back. I might just be about to die. I passed out, shocked by the thought of dying again.

391 words! Also, sorry for not updating! I'll try and get out lots of chapters!