Singing

(Your pov) I turn the radio down as I wrap a towel around me. I continue singing along. I got dressed and opened the door. Only for Louis to fall to the floor in front of me. I jumped back. "Louis! God, what are you doing?" "Sorry." He said as he stood up. "What were you doing?" "Nothing." "Because pressing against the bathroom door while someone is showering is nothing." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. Louis bit his lip. "What were you doing?" "Listening." He mumbled. "You were listening to me singing?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Louis nodded. "Louis! You know, I hate it when you listen to me." I grumbled as I push pass him. "I'm sorry, Linds. I like listening to you." "No, you don't. And you won't anymore." I said. "You sound great." Louis said and hugged me. "Lou, don't lie." "I'm not lying, Lindsey." He said. I shook my head. "You sound beautiful. I'm not lying and I love you." Louis smiled and kissed my cheek. "Whatever." "Besides, I'm not asking you to sing on stage or anything. Just listening to you." He shrugged, and walked off. "Love you, Lindsey!" He shouted. "I love you, Louis!" I shouted back. So maybe it wasn't that bad. At least he said good things. He could've told me I'm awful or made fun of me. God, I love him.