Chapter 11

---Ahri's POV---

I start to wake up and rubbed my eyes. I sit up slowly and look down at what I was laying on. It was Cass. I felt my face get red. I start to look closer at him. His face was covered by his hair. I now noticed the tatoo on his right arm and started to trace it a little. It looked so familiar.

It was a tree surrounded by mountains

It was a tree surrounded by mountains. I wonder why he got it. He doesn't seem like a a guy to get a tattoo. His arm then moves and wraps around my waist.

Cass: Mmmm so fluffy I always wanted a cat.

My face gets beat red.

Ahri: At least get it right. I'm a fox.

Cass:Upgrade.

That was the last straw and I overloaded and just decided to lay my face down in his chest. I feel him pull one of his arms away from my waist. And grab something. I hear groan a little and I look up at him to see him looking at his phone.

Cass: I gotta get to work.

I feel him sit up slowly but I stay on his lap and have my arms wrapped wrapped around his neck.

Ahri: I don't want to loose my bed yet.

Cass: I'm sorry but I do have to get to work.

I sigh in defeat and unwrap my arms from his neck. I suddenly feel cold.

Ahri: Thank you. For staying with me last night and helping me through it.

I look at him and see a reassuring smile appear on his face.

Cass: Anytime.

He then stands up and grabs something from the chair and tosses it to me. I catch it and see its a black hoodie.

Cass: I saw you were shivering. Just promise to take care of it.

I nod and slide it on quickly. It was baggy but I felt warm quickly if fully. It went down to my knees and the sleeves went past my hands. My tails peeked out from underneath it.

Ahri: Thank you.

He then grabs the keys off the counter and walks out of the house turning lights off and locking the door once we're outside. We walk to the car and I see the hurt eyes as he looks at the kicked in fender.

Ahri: I can pay for it. Since I'm the re-

Cass: No its alright I'll fix it today.

We get into the car and he starts to head back to the house.

Cass: So why are you still dating that guy?

I was suprised by this comment and tried to the think of a reason. I didn't really want to say because I'm desperate. Because I want to be loved even if only for a moment.

Ahri: Because I still love him.

I hoped he wouldn't see through my lie.

Cass: Those are always the hardest to get through.