Chapter 12

---Cass's POV---

I was standing next to Evelynn as the guards with guns brought in 4 people that looked to be different species. 2 were vastya and 2 looked somewhat normal besides there glowing eyes. All of them bowed then stood back up quickly. Evelynn then gestured with her hand to do something.

Vastya 1: Mistress Evelynn I have come to ask for your hand.

I wasn't expecting this to be some kind of marrige proposal thing.

Evelynn: And what can you offer me?

The vastya smiled smugly and pulled his pants down.

Vastya 1: This monster. It could satisfy you for a lifetime.

I look at Evelynn through the corner of my eye and see her eyeing it through her glass. She leans forward.

Evelynn: Come closer.

The guy shuffles with the pants at his ankles and stands about 2 feet away from Evelynn. Evelynn then taps my leg.

Evelynn l: Zap it.

I press the button on the spear and the spear gets covered in electricity. I flip the spear where the pommel is first and hit his "monster" with it. Effectively frying it. The guy screams and I twitch at the idea. I pull the spear back soon and he collapses. The guards that escorted the group in drags his body out. I press the button once more and spear stops being electrified. I step back into the position I was before. All 3 guys had there legs crossed after watching what had happened.

Evelynn: Next.

The second Vastya stepped forward.

Vastya 2: My lady, I wish to gain your hand in marrige.

Evelynn: And what can you offer me?

Vastya 2: All the fame in-

Evelynn stopped him from continuing when she pressed a button and he went down a chute.

Evelynn: Next.

She looked tired of this already. The next person who stepped forward who I was guessing was a demon.

Demon 1: Princess Evelynn I wish to unite our houses through marrige.

Evelynn: What is your house?

Demon 1: House Resodian.

She sighs like she has heard this before.

Evelynn: And what can you offer?

Demon 1: Power over all demon houses.

Evelynn: Already got it. Anything else?

Demon 1: You think you have power of all demons already cause all I see is some low house demons.

He then looks at me.

Demon 1: And a human.

Evelynn: I don't but that power will go to me when my parents pass or I find a husband. And your pathetic house isn't going to be near my family.

The Demon sneers and lunges towards Evelynn. Me and my clones step in and activate the spears. We stop him quickly by locking the spears in a x form in front of his neck and behind his neck to the point if he moves he'll be zapped. I hear Evelynn stands up behind me and she stands next to me looking down on the demon who is on his knees.

(If you can't imagine what it looks like he is on his knees and the spears are kinda in a diamond shape around his neck where he gets zapped if he moves to close to them.)

Evelynn: Did you really think these guards were for show?

Demon 1: All I know is that you should not talk about my family like that.