|𝟲|~𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yetis bustle around the workshop as the trio were lowered in an elevator-like machine.

"It's nothing personal, North," Jack explains as they exit the machine, (Y/N) close to his side.

"It's just..to much work?" (Y/N) tries explaining, shaking her head as she greets a few Yetis.

"And what you all do...it's just not our thing," Jack agrees, looking to his friend and smiling as she looks to him in excitement.

"Man in Moon says it is your thing!" North signs a paper, tossing the quill away as he walks. "And says you have time! We will see."

"Slow down, would you?" Jack calls, looking around as North quickly walks, (Y/N) at his side. "We've  been trying to bust in here for years."

"Oh no you don't!" (Y/N) disagrees, walking backwards as she looks around. "I'm allowed in, you aren't." Jack's grin falters, rolling his eyes as he shoves his shoulder into (Y/N)'s.

The girl chuckles, her hair falling into her face as she maintains eye contact with the boy, giggling as he huffs and turns away, North chuckling at the exchange.

"What do you mean, bust in?" North turns around in question, looking between the two as they look around.

"Oh, don't worry," Jack waves off as a Yeti sternly glares at him, pointing. "Never got past the Yetis."

(Y/N) greets a Yeti with a wave and a nervous grin as he punches his fist in his hand as a silent threat to Jack. She awkwardly laughs, pushing Jack's back as they walk.

Jack laughs as he leans back dramatically into (Y/N), making her yelp as he dodges a Yeti carrying a toy barn.

"Keep up, you two! Keep up!" North calls as he walks with confidence through the workshop. (Y/N) grins, holding Jack's arm as she points to the Yetis working on toys.

He smiles at her before looking around, watching the Yetis all work on different unique toys and test them for any defects.

Jack gasps with a laugh, ducking down as a toy duck flies over them.

(Y/N) bursts out in a fit of giggles as the toy buzzes around her head. She spins around with it, her coat flinging out and blinding Jack with its beauty.

The girl slowly comes to a stop, her hair messy as she locks eyes with Jack, her smile as big as ever as a few giggles slip out. Jack watches her with wide eyes, his jaw slack as his cheeks slowly resent.