131: Old friends found

2 days later, Oziri's POV

Wandering around Little India in the 41st district and munching on some vindaloo and naan bread then yelped and ducked when a rock sped past where my head was and killed a hollow that tried to sneak up on me" sorry about that!" I looked over to a man holding a makeshift bat, he had black hair and was wearing a simple shirt and pants.

"You know that was dangerous in a place like this that's crowded," I said," when we were alive we did this in more secluded areas, it doesn't help that these like attacking cities where there are more people like this place." He said," what's your name?" I asked," his name is Qassim, my name is Kamila, and that girl over there is Anaisha, beside her is Molia, that's Anoub and he's Ben." Kamila said.

"What's your name?" Qassim asked" Oziri." I said," how did you die?" Molia asked" I'm actually a low-ranking archangel and a friend of the 2nd cmdr of the divine armies Ila. How'd you meet your end?" I asked.

"The same cult that killed Hasine, they burnt the house down after barricading all of the windows and trapping us inside, we were just hanging out, that was 4 years after she had died and I guess got her powers back." Kamila said," she did get her powers back, have you been waiting for her to run into you?" I asked.

"If she became a soul reaper then we understand she won't be able to come since she'll be busy," Qassim said, I hummed," were you in love with her?" I asked," no, we grew up together from the time we were babies, my mom did say she snuggled up with me shortly after she was born but really I fell in love with Molia and we got married shortly before we all died, and have been ever since." He said.

"It started when Ben entered the fold and we started dating a year before the fire and we got married a few years after we arrived here," Anaisha said," Kamila and I also got married a few months after they did, we started dating 2 years before the fire," Anoub said," so what of Hasine?" Qassim asked.

"She's still single but she is falling in love with a friend she made before she entered the academy 34 years ago," I said," if your part of the divine armies then how did you not know anything about this?" Kamila asked, I hung my head and gulped the lump down my throat heavily, put my fork down, and rolled up the sleeve of my shirt to show the nasty scars on my arm.

"I was...left for dead and captured by demons 10000 years ago and tortured for information, that's why I didn't know," I said," never mind I said that, I'm sorry," Kamila said grabbing her arm with her other hand" it's not your fault," I said" what are you going to do now that you've found us? Are you going to tell Hasine?" Anoub asked.

"I should tell her but I can't pull her out of work right now since she's in the 5th seat of the 1st division," I said, their eyes widened" say what?" Qassim asked," she told me that after she got measured Yamamoto Soutaicho called her out and offered the position off the bat when she graduated from the academy." I said," we're sorry but we don't understand Japanese all that well since we just started learning it." Anaisha said.

"It means head captain," I said taking a bite of my food" thanks for the tidbit, we still have a lot to learn," Ben said, I hummed and they left.

The next day, Hasine's POV

Finishing up my work I stood up and stretched with a grunt when the door opened, looking over I saw Oziri as she walked in" hey, what's up?" I asked" do you remember telling me about your friends when you were alive and you thought they died elderly? They actually died 4 years after you did." She said, my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, what? I do remember hearing his Holy Majesty saying irony 4 years after I got here, what happened to them?" I asked when the words of that cult member came back into my head saying he would kill anyone who knew my secret" how did they do it?" I asked,

"They barricaded them inside the house and set alight with everyone inside but luckily at the time a whole squadron of police from Britain that had connections with Ben's family were there to witness their getaway, they caught them, and the whole cult was sent to the gallows, didn't you sense his Holy Majesty's anger when he commanded the gates of hell to open?" Oziri asked.

"I did but he was angry for some other reason, where do they live?" I asked," they live in 41st district east in Little India." Oziri said," I'll send the others a message and then I'll go and spend the weekend with them." I said," how?" She asked, holding out my hand little orbs of the other's reiatsu appeared.

"When I spend time with the others I can materialize others reiatsu and open up a link and talk to them like a hell butterfly can." I said," ok, that's cool, I still have yet to regain that ability from my time in hell." She said then left and I opened the links.

Isane's POV

Sitting down I felt a ping go off in my head like when we receive messages from hell butterflies" hey, I'll be out for the weekend, I'll be in the 41st district east, I thought my friends when I was alive died elderly but on the contrary, I'll see you on Monday."

"How did Hasine die?" Rangiku asked," she was killed by a cult member by stabbing her with an angel blade when she left a friend's house and that's how she got her power back, when she got here Chang was the first one to meet her." Hinamori said, after a few seconds we jumped when she punched the table.

"She took me somewhere private and said that the cult member vowed to kill everyone that know who she is, meaning all of her friends, and their parents, she also said that she did some research on the cult and they were studying forbidden magic spells to get them here instead of in hell which means, the next ones they're going to attack that know about Hasine is all of us," Hinamori said.

"What's up with these guys? Did they contact a demon to do this?" I asked," so she said since Michael sensed said demon, and the next day she handed that research to Yamamoto Soutaicho telling the Shinigami in the area to be on the lookout." She said," do they have weapons?" Renji asked," no doubt they do for how long they've been here." Hinamori said when Rukia's eyes widened.

"One of Hasine's friends is a kid in the 12th division and he likes wandering, where is going tomorrow?" She asked," same place she's going." Jack said," I'm going." Adelaida said draining the rest of her vodka and leaving" probably for the best." Jack said," let's hope this doesn't end in disaster." Adrian said, we nodded.