142: Training prt2

Nemu's POV

Walking onto the training grounds I saw Ikkaku laying on the ground before he spotted me and sat up" good morning, so what'll the training look like?" I asked," we'll start with your hand-to-hand combat, then we'll graduate to you avoiding zanpaktou attacks and finally you will get your own asauchi to imprint on but I think it'll be self explanitory of what type you will have." Ikkaku said.

Cocking my head I looked at him in confusion" what do you mean?" I asked," you're poison, you know poisons and the antidotes therefore you will have a poison-type like your father's zanpaktou Ashisogi Jizo." Ikkaku explained, and I nodded" I guess you're right, so are we going to start off the lesson with some basic jabs?" I asked," yeah, we'll start with basic punches, come on swing one at me." Ikkaku said.

Nodding I balled up my fist and swung it but he block it easily" like that?" I asked," yeah like that but loosen up or you might pull a muscle." Ikkaku said, I nodded and threw another punch and he blocked my fist, he smiled a little and nodded" are you happy with that?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll start going up the list of defensive tactics and then I'll call Jack down to spar with you and I'll call Aaron so you can spar your own shadow." He said" what?" She asked," Aaron has a shadow-type zanpaktou that can manipulate the enemy's shadows like puppets, anyway, I'm going to punch you and you have to block." Ikkaku said then threw a punch, quickly going back on the block he told me I caught his fist.

"There we go! Job well done!" Ikkaku said," thank you." I said and for the next several hours he taught me how to fight and I soaked it up and by the end of the day we were boxing as he calls it" alright, that should do it for the punches since you got the hang of it, tomorrow I will Jack down here and you can spar with him." Ikkaku said, nodding I left.

The next day

"Alright, we'll work on doing some kicks but first I want to know if you're wearing underwear? when you do the high kicks I don't want to see your private parts, if you aren't then please go to the WSA and get some and then we can start." Ikkaku said" ok." I said and then left.

15 minutes later

Walking into the room Yachiru looked over at me" hey, what do you need?" She asked" a pair of underwear." I said simply, Rangiku looked over to me and then shook her head when Hasine walked into the room and leaned on the wall" ok, I heard your combat training, I'll get a pair." Yachiru said and ran off and a couple of minutes later she came back with a pair and handed it to me.

"Thank you, how do I put these on?" I asked," put them on your head." She said, Hasine barked a laugh" don't listen to Yachiru, you put them on like pants." She said, nodding I put them on as specified and left.

15 minutes later, Ikkaku's POV

"Madarame, I'm ready to continue training." I turned to see Nemu walking back over to me" ok, let's get down to training." I said, she nodded and I started teaching her kicks which she just soaked up like a sponge.

I talked with Hasine and she's reluctant to teach Nemu some of her techniques from training in top-level heaven with Michael, Uriel, and Gabriel, she will teach her a few things but I got the feeling the hand-to-hand techniques of the angels are strictly under lock and key, that or it heavily involves there wings.

Jack's POV

Walking into the training ground I saw that the 2 are sitting on the ground taking a break from training" ok, let's do this." I said, Nemu nodded" I have one question, how will I exactly fight my own shadow when Aaron gets involved?" She asked," with his enemy's shadows you can't hit them to freak them out, he'll make your shadow solid so you can fight it but that's for another time." I said.

Nemu nodded as I took my sword out" sauter et retourner Casse-cou." I said, my sleeves ripped and were replaced with the bandannas on my wrists and we started sparring, going faster as we progress, after 30 minutes we were going so fast I'm surprised she can actually keep up until I wrapped one of the bandannas around her torso and suplexed her to the ground.

"That was very good, how long have you been training to get to that point?" I asked," she's been only training since yesterday and I'm considering giving her an asauchi tomorrow but first we'll get the sparring session with Aaron over with, and then I'll give the asauchi." Ikkaku said," what do I do with the asauchi?" Nemu asked getting up.

"You're to stay with it 24/7 and pour your reiatsu into it for the next year and by then your zanpaktou spirit will be born," Ikkaku explained, Nemu nodded" so after the sparring session with Aaron are you going to teach me how to avoid zanpaktou attacks? who else agreed to help out?" She asked.

"Capri and Jun agreed to it, Adelaida had to back out because her sword literally blends her into her surroundings and you can't sense her, and with the shadow half it just gives her a superhighway to travel through from what she says." Ikkaku said" yeah that's right." I said," what do Jun and Capri have?" Nemu asked.

"Jun has an energy type and Capri has a razor blade type but with needles, Kiri will come later since she has a glass type but she might accidentally blow out all of the windows of the building behind us since she can control all of the glass of the surrounding half mile in her Shikai." I said, Nemu nodded" so those 2 have the same type of zanpaktou as Byakuya," Ikkaku said and I left, tomorrow is going to be interesting.

(a/n the inspiration for Lada Frigorifica came from the Speed stingers from HTTYD and Rokanna is inspired by Snow White and the Huntsman and the glass army)