Chapter 1

Hey readers!!💙

Pls do as many votes and inline comments you can... plss!

Happy reading!
_______________________________________

Guysss!!!',Anushka shouted at the top of her voice as the Ict members were present all around and bickering some or the other nuisance.

Everyone went quite and 'what?' Was written all over their faces.

Rahul bhai is now having his birthday's grand party which he already told us about it on dinner that day and he just sent an invite to all just check it',Anushka said and everyone present started scrolling and looked at the invitation.

He has invited everyone?',Mahi bhai asked.

Yeah',Everyone one said at the same time and Virat and jinks lightly chuckled at this.

But only one was present with a lost face to whom Rahul asked 'What happened Hardik?'.

Hardik looked up and emphasised 'He invited everyone!'

What do you mean?',Yuvi raised his eyes in confusion.

Don't get me wrong but I guess Rahul Bhai is still in contact with Rohit Sharma',Hardik said and everyone's mood soured at the thought of this.

I don't want to see his face',Declared Virat anger surfacing every inch of his body.

Even I don't want to',Rahul said while Mahi got up from there and went to the balcony searching for some fresh air... Jadeja following behind him.

What happened bhai?',Jaddu asked looking at the view not meeting MS' eyes.

I don't wanna meet him... Rahul bhai is a forgiver... he might have forgiven Rohit but I can't... they can't ',He motioned at the people sitting in the living room in deep thoughts.

We had given our everything to the team believe me... when I say this... but what did he do... took us everything from us... that was my dream... it was my damn international retirement yaar',Mahi said dejected with this heavy feeling in his chest.

I know Mahi Bhai it's tough... tough for everyone but ek din it has to happen why not next week... yeah?', Jaddu tried to pacify.

Rahul bhai told us to stay a week... he might have also you know... what we will do then see that Cheater's face for a whole week and then the party also like really?',Mahi asked.

Do we have any option?',Jaddu backed.

Mahi sighed 'Yeah we don't even have a single one' and Jaddu smiled slyly at the acceptance of the situation.

Hi guyss... what's up??',An exclaiming Vamika came to the rescue to make sour moods sweet as all the kids came back shopping.

You are looking too excited... what happened?',Athiya asked her.

She is always excited about some or the other thing chachi',Came the voice of Yuvansh making Vamika pout.

Oh... how can I forget about that?',Vamika looked at him in suspicion.

At what?',Yuv asked.

I was thinking why you are being too intrusive and then I remembered You have a bad habit of meddling with other people's buisnesses',Vamika went to check on the shopping bags saying this leaving him glaring.

Duh!!... She is right man!!',Aarya exclaimed.

Excuse me... aren't youuu being intrusive now?',Yuv told.