Chapter 3

It was almost midnight when everyone decided to head to their respective rooms... though they didn't wish to.

Samaira entered her room after spending sometime with her mumma and found both of the girls asleep... though one of them were not asleep at all... sleep was far away from her eyes... how can she when she didn't even properly greet her.

Ignoring the sleeping figures she stood in the balcony attached to the room and looked at the sky gleaming with the stars... she was caught off guard when two pair of soft arms was wrapped around her torso.

I missed you!',Came the voice of the pair of strong arms hugging her from the back to Samaira's shock.

Her eyes widened at the realisation... that Vamika the Vamika Kohli is hugging her... like what in the world is this happening.

Samaira had fresh tears in her eyes... she turned quickly breaking the hug only to see Vami teary eyed too.

I thought I was alone', She said in her baby voice.

You are not',Vamika chuckled at Samaira's red nose.

Come I have to talk a lot to you',Samaira literally dragged Vamika to the garden while Vamika being thin was dragged easily.

Yaar tum kitni daring ho!',Vamika said with her eyes wide as Samaira told how she kissed her crush in front of everyone who was definitely a senior and how one day she slapped the student council president on his face for misbehaving with her.

Ismein daring kya hain!? Aisa hi hona chahiye',Samaira said nonchalantly but excited.

Main yeh sab nhi kar sakti',Vamika said feeling somewhat FOMO? Which didn't go unnotice by Sam who said 'don't worry abb tum meri team mein hona... tumse aise aise kaam karaungi na tum apni capability pe shock ho jaugi' and like this they spend the whole night.

It was morning and time for the pooja... everyone tried to act sane keyword - tried.

Mahi bhaii and Yuvraj were having a conversation when Ziva entered smiling.

Mahi?',Yuvraj called.

Hmm?'

Tujhe kya lagta hain... mera janam kyun hua?',Yuvraj asked out of nowhere making Mahi scrunch his nose as he was already annoyed because of someone's presence.

Abbe chup... aisi faltu bakwas mujhse matt kiya kar',Mahi said immediately.

Oh faltu bakwas nhi....',here yuvi was interrupted by ziva's arrival.

Good morning everyone',She said joyfully descending the stairs while everyone smiled at her... she was the most jolly person in the whole team... her one smile can make anyone's day... she was the most loved of all in the team even more than Mahi.

What she didn't saw while coming downstairs was her long lost bestfriend who looked somewhat impulsive and angry today.

As ziva came in her dhun... she collided with our one and only Ishaan Sharma but before she could feel her body on the ground she felt some muscular arms around her waist pulling her closer to himself... how can she not forgot these arms she was wrapped in... they were as same as 18 years before but a little rough and huge but still the presence they hold were the same for her... it felt warm... too warm for her.

On the other side Ishaan felt something weird... weirdness he had felt before... and guess what... this feeling is not something he is looking for... he never want to go to this feeling again... ever again.

Oh hello... chodo meri beti ko?', Mahi said fuming in anger.

Ishaan turned towards Mahi and said leaving Ziva 'Okay uncle' and went away quickly... while ziva was stunned as soon as her body met the floor. She looked at the door from where Ishaan was leaving... all the time her eyes were closed as she didn't have the courage to meet Ishaan's eyes after so long.