Chapter 2 school

School... It was school tomorrow. I dreaded school, no body there liked me ever, I would always get bullied. I had a crush on the cutest guy, I bet he doesn't even know I exist. I sighed and grabbed my torn blanket wrapping it aground my frail figure, I closed my eyes and soon tiredness took its toll and I feel asleep. The next morning I opened my eyes the sun shining through the crack of my bedroom door. I yawned and stretched, feeling my body waking up more and more. I opened my door and walked out and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the tea kettle and waffle press and began to make breakfast and coffee for my dad. I heard my dad snuffle and get up his old bed creaking with his every move. I scooped the waffles out of the press and set them on the best plate I could find which wasn't much but I always tried to make my dad happy. "H-here y-you g-g-go dad." I managed to choke out as I handed the plate to him, "C-careful...it's h-hot..." I offered but all I got from him was " shut up faggot and get to school." I nodded and slowly walked to the bathroom grabbing my old brush and running it through my brown black locks. The brush snagged in the knots in my head as I brushed through them. I grabbed my small bag and my iPod that my mom had bought me. I stepped outside and crossed my arms against the cold wind waiting for the rumble of the engine of the big yellow bus coming to take me to school. I sighed as the bus pulled up to the curb cracking pebbles under its rubber tires, I slowly walked on hiding my scars and bruises from my dad as best as I could. I sat down in the back as the bus rumbled on. I grabbed my iPod and turned on the sailor moon theme song then set it on repeat. I smiled my somewhat smile, my broken smile as the soft tunes lulled away the rumbling of the bus and the screaming of the students. The song played about 4 times before we reached to bus stop, kids ran off greeting their friends as they laughed and smiled. I felt a pang in my heart as I watched them live the good life... Some kids got out of cars with their dads, their dads wishing them a good day. I turned on my music once more and tuned out everyone else.....