Chapter 3 school part 2

I looked up as the loud bell rang through the kid filled clearing. I shifted and turned of my iPod stuffing it into my bag. I waited until the swarm of loud people passed and I walked into the hallway. I looked around as kids opened their lockers kicking and punching them if they got their combination wrong. As I shuffled down the noisy hallway a kid in a football tee extended his arm and shoved me into a locker the cuts and bruises from my dad stinging. " oops!!!" He said sarcastically, snickering as he left me there holding my shoulder. The tardy bell brought me back to reality, "shit...I'm gonna be late" I muttered under my breath. I ran walked down the hallway and opened the door to my home room the teacher was already calling roll. I came in right as she called my name "Jeremy" "Here" I muttered, she must have not heard my attempts to speak up as she repeated her words. "Jeremy!?" "Here" I said a little louder. She looked at me and snorted marking me as tardy, I sat in the only empty seat next to the boy who pushed me in the hallway. I opened my notebook and started to sketch Sailor Moon as the teachers monotone voice persisted on and on. I scooped up my supplies as the bell for 2nd period rang, I slowly trudged through the hallway quietly humming the Sailor Moon theme song. The day went on almost the same all day, I sketched, I hummed, and I stared at the most adorable boy ever...Mike. And before I knew it the bell rang throughout the hall as kids eagerly ran out of the classroom pushing one another and laughing. I was the last one out as I opened my locker. Loose papers fell out of my locker onto the trodden floor. I grabbed the papers and scooped them into the locker as best as I could, I grabbed my iPod and walked through the halls opened the big double doors into the outside world.