2

'You were sitting on the couch staring at the blank TV screen, you tried to look around but you were frozen sitting up straight with your hands on your legs, you could feel someones arm wrapped around you, you weren't sure who it was. Everything was fuzzy, especially your eyesight, and your hearing; it was as if you were in a different room overhearing a random conversation. Suddenly someone started to talk to you, you couldn't make out what they were saying obviously but their voice was deep. It was blinding bright in the room now, you couldn't even see the TV anymore, then suddenly it wasn't bright anymore. There was a head shielding your field of vision, it wasn't as fuzzy as everything was before; your hearing and sight began to clear up. Before you could get a good look at the person everything went dark'

Once I had woken up I was blinded by the light seeping through my window. I looked over to my phone and noticed that the music had turned off. I looked at the time '6:45 am' 'One text from Mom' 'I wonder what she wants..'  I thought. I clicked on her text, It was just a picture of her and her boyfriend on their vacation. "Thanks mom, I really needed to see how much fun you're having while i'm stuck at home being fucking paranoid 24/7" I said while turning off my phone and setting it back on the nightstand. I sat up and stretched, my back popping several times, I got up and walked over to the door.

As I reached for the door handle I heard pots clanging together and I instantly retracted my hand, my eyes widening in fear, I waited a few moments but the noises never stopped. I decided that it was now or never. 'This person could be the one who had been breaking into my home and moving my things around.' I thought. I quickly scanned my room for anything that I could use to defend myself, but I only found a dull pen. I decided it'd be better to at least grab something. I grabbed it and quietly opened my door looking both ways down the hall.

You had made it to the entry way to the kitchen when the noises had stopped, you held your breath as best as you could, then you heard the sliding of a window opening. You dashed as quick as you could to try and see the person but you only caught a glimpse of their back as they ran away from the window, they were wearing a hoodie.

-Timeskip-

It had been a few hours since your encounter with your intruder, and you'd think that finally knowing what was moving and taking your things would be the slightest bit reassuring but it just made you even more paranoid. It was currently 11:40 am and you decided that you'd finally go shopping and try to get your mind off things, and you needed to desperately fill your fridge.

You finally found all your shopping bags and wallet so you walked back to the living room and put your shoes on, you then walked over to the door and walked out being sure to lock the door behind you. You walked to your car and hopped in, then you made your way to the store.

-Timeskip-

Once I finished my shopping and arrived back home, something felt off, I took a deep breath. I set my bags down and grabbed my keys from my pocket, unlocking my door only to reveal that it wasn't unlocked. I stared at the door dumbfounded, I was sure I had locked this door before I left. Then it dawned on me, 'What if the person from earlier had come back'? I thought 'What if they're still here?'. I shook the thought off and opened the door. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, it all looked the same as you left it a couple hours earlier. 

You pushed your nerves to the back of your head and walked to the kitchen to put away your groceries. Once you had finished you took your shoes off and walked to the living room and turned on the TV, you laid on the couch and began to flip through channels until you finally settled on one. 

It had been about half an hour of watching TV until I began to feel drowsy. "Today has been a bit of a wild day," I thought aloud "A little nap wouldn't hurt." I then slowly started to drift off to sleep, the sounds of the TV muffling.

-Timeskip-

When I woke up the TV was still on and it was dark out. I got off the couch and stretched, looking at the time '7:25 pm'.  I left the living room and when I reached the hallway there was a faint rustling coming from my room. I stared with wide-eyes at the door and quietly turned around and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the first thing I saw, which was a frying pan and headed back to the hallway. I quietly walked down the hallway and into the bathroom next to my room and grabbed a hairbrush and threw it against the door hoping for whoever it was to investigate.

I waited in silence, my heart racing until someone walked out of the room and picked up the hairbrush, black gloves covered his hands. He wore a hoodie and some navy blue jeans, goggles and a mask covered his face, some brown tufts of hair peeked out from under his hood. I raised my arm and swung down, he quickly looked at me but it was too late, he was unconscious on the ground.

----------------------------

Word Count: 957

Authors Note:

I'm just now realizing how Brahms-y Toby is💀 um, that was not intentional i swear..

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 24, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Crazy; Ticci Toby x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें