Welcome!!

Hi!! Welcome!! I've been pretty inactive for the last year, but I'm back! And my story is back! This is my... third? rewrite of this? Ehh... who's counting? :) The important thing is, this is the LAST and final, the beastiest, most action packed, dramatic, most refined version EVER. The main difference to note is, I've rated it M as it does have some strong themes, and it means I can let my tongue loose description-wise.

If you know me, you probably know that I like to talk... and I love to hear from readers about what you enjoyed, what you thought sucked, or just a hi! Some people come out of the woodwork after secretly reading and enjoying for years to say hi, and that is the absolute BEST for me. So, PM me if you don't want to leave a public comment/review, or write me in the comments, I will always get back to you and would love to hear from you!

This is a slow burn story, so grab a cuppa and a cookie, and enjoy the ride :) See you in there! Renee :)

Disclaimer: The story is based on some of the characters from the movie Stand By Me. Credit to Stephen King for creating characters like Ace, Eyeball and Chris that we can all love and admire for so many reasons. Those characters have been written by my interpretation only in this story, and there could be differences to how they were in the original book or portrayed in the movie. Vince and the rest of Cobras are also my interpretation of the movie characters.

Cassie, Keith, Natalie and Antonia, (plus a ton more) are all original characters concocted from my own brain.

The setting: It's April, 1960. The story takes place a few months after the events of the movie. We're in Castle Rock, Oregon (like the movie, not the book).

Content warnings: Recommend 17+ audiences due to strong themes that may be triggering for some readers. This novel contains graphic descriptions of violence including fights and blood. It also contains references to drug use and underaged drinking, suicide and death. This book also contains offensive language and graphic descriptions of Vince's smelly feet. You have been warned!