||2||

Notes || Thank you for continuing to read this! I greatly appreciate it. As always, this is not Beta read, so feel free to point out any mistakes you see :)

TWs|| Running away from home

After Victor awakened, they were barely alive. Honestly, they didn't think you could even call them awake at this point. Presently, they're munching on some bread while walking to check on Tanya. You see, the past day stressed them both out, so Victor was thinking maybe the two of them could go do something together.

'Knock Knock'

"Yes?" Tanya opened the door, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"It's been a very stressful week, and I was hoping we could go do something together," Victor began, wringing their hands in anxiety, "Like, we could maybe go to the outside of the city and play around?"

Tanya seemed to hesitate, not sold on the idea.

"I ...  Heck Vee," Tanya paused, taking a deep breath and beginning to close the door. "I don't think I'll go, to be honest."

"But!" Victor stopped the door. "I ... Need to take my mind off what happened. Please?" Victor pleaded.

"NO," Tanya started, "Sorry, but you said to celebrate Mitzi's life right? I need to be alone to do that."

Victor just stared, they understood where Tanya was coming from, but it still hurt, to be honest.

"Sorry. I know you weren't as close to her as I was, but you have to understand my loss here." Tanya shook her head, forcing the door closed.

Victor was LIVID. How could Tanya say something like that when she knew that they and Mitzi were friends LONG before Mitzi and Tanya became close? Just like that, the entire friendship crumbled. Sure, Victor might've overreacted, but standing there, in front of Tanya's door, they wanted nothing more than to scream and shout at her. So they did, plain and simple.

"LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID NUGGET, I DON'T WANT YOU TO EVEN THINK THAT YOU WERE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, CLOSER TO HER THAN I WAS! SHE TOLD ME THINGS THAT NOT EVEN HER SIBLINGS KNOW, AND YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE SHE WAS TO THOSE LITTLE TURDS!" their voice cracked near the end, tears freely pouring down their face. Every cell in their body was telling them to stop, but they simply couldn't. " MITZI HAS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND FOR FOURTEEN LONG YEARS! HELL, I DON'T THINK YOU HAD ANY FRIENDS BACK THEN, AND WE WERE THE ONES WHO INTRODUCED YOU TO OUR FRIEND GROUP, SO DON'T EVER ACCUSE ME OF NOT CARING!"

With that final note, they stomped back home, slamming the door and startling their mother.

"Is everything ok sweety?" Their mother kindly asked. Their eyes softened at the notion. Victor managed a smile, though barely.

"Everything alright, just got into a skirmish with Tanya, it'll pass," Victor spoke.

"Do you want lunch?" Mother asked. Victor shook their head, and started to creep toward the bathroom. "Tired." They responded, picking up their pajamas and entering for a quick shower. They were on auto-pilot, not really paying attention to their surroundings.

Victor crawled into bed, not wanting to think about what Tanya might be feeling. They could feel their mother's eyes bore holes into their back, they paid the feeling no mind, instead opting to sleep.