Chapter Fifteen

Tiffany's POV:

As I walk in the kitchen the following morning I find a girl with nothing but a t-shirt, that just covers her butt and under garnets on. I watch carefully from the corridor. Did someone have a one night stand? This girl is really pretty too. Her hair isn't naturally blonde as you can see her regrowths but it suits her. Her long hair has natural waves flowing down her back and is definitely not wearing any hair extensions- well I don't think so anyway. She's pretty tall, but not as tall as Tyler or Kyle.

It makes me wonder who the hell she is.

The girl jumps and lets out a small surprised scream, which cuts me out of my thoughts- I must have been staring and scared her.

"Uh, who are you?" I ask her. Looking at her face now makes her even prettier, her blue eyes sparkling under the kitchen light.

"Skylar. Who are you?" She's asks me with wide eyes. She's not scared I can tell you that much, just curious.

"Tif-" Before I could even finish she starts talking again.

"Tiffany? As in the girl that has the Elementaret in her?" I nod cautiously.

"Well yeah. How do you know that? And why are you in this house?"

She lets out a light chuckle, "Oh sweetie. I live here. And to your other question I know that because I am part of The Protectors."

Live here? I am rightfully confused right now.

"Live here? Are you sure? I haven't seen you around before and I suppose your Kyle's- Um well, you're his-" Trying to find the word she looks at me with a smirk as in to say continue, she looks amused by this to be honest. "You're his pleasurable fun."

I couldn't help but think of what a complete idiot I looked like when I said that, cause she starts cracking up laughing, throwing her head back and everything.

"Y-you thi-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she couldn't stop herself from laughing. Once she starts to calm down she starts to giggle lightly. "You think we're having sex. With m-"

"Skylar! Put on some pants! Jeez how many times do I have to tell you. Gosh, I knew this was a bad idea."

I look between them confused. How many times has she been here exactly?

"Sorry Ky, but your little girlfrien-"

"We're not together!" I exclaim the same time Kyle yells, "She's not my girlfriend!"

"Whoever she is then, thinks we've been having sex."

Kyle looks at her horrified. And then to me and back to her.

"I think I just puked in my mouth. That's just gross and disturbing. Ew." Kyle cringes.

"That's my brother. Tiffany, my brother." She states pointing at him with every word she says.

I can't help but smile sheepishly.

"Sorry, but it's just- You don't look alike at all."

"Oh I know." Kyle says, "We get that statement a lot. But she's just my older sister." He says, now standing beside her and ruffling her hair. Skylar just tries to whack his hand away.

"Kyle!" She screeches, "Don't touch my hair!!" Shoving Kyle out of the way and lightly hitting him- I wouldn't call it lightly seeming Kyle squeals a few times.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to hit me? Your hits hurt!"

"Hm, the same amount I tell you not to touch my hair!"