the room

amelia millers pov

I lost my little brother , I lost Oliver. just because he wanted to go to a strange room at school. I should've said no. Why am I so fucking stupid? I am so god damn stupid. "Amelia!" oh shit "come here and solve this question" fuck I wasn't paying attention "um" I say quietly "just because your brother is missing doesn't mean you can slack off" first off wtf. I slowly walk to the whiteboard.

how the fuck am i supossed to solve this thing? "well?" my teacher chuckles "um 39?" my teacher laughs "not even close" "go to the principal's office" i grab my stuff and walk slowly

Liam daggers pov

poor lia all she is doing is struggling i wish i could help her. "how about you liam?" my teacher calls out "69" i say. the class laughs and my teacher is frustrated "go to the principals office aswell" my teacher yells. as I grab my stuff and leave I hear lia say "hey come here" I follow her into a weird room that's all locked and dark. as we try to leave the door locks. "shit" I say. I turn and...... lia's gone? all of a sudden I fell something grab me and pull me into the wall. I try to scream but it was to late. I woke up an hour later and saw lia crying while looking at the wall. i stare and there he is... its oliver in the mans hands. and hes.....

[this is the first book and part i made so thank you for reading. if you have any ideas you can say it in the comment section and i might not update for a bit because mental health but tysm]