Our Demi god

Catherine woke up that morning as she stared right beside her and Alec was no where to be found.
She got out of bed as she picked up a robe which laid right on the floor and placed it on her body covering her nakedness.

She got down the stairs into the living room as she met Alec sitting on a stool right behind the bar. He had a glass which was halfway filled with rum in front of him and the moment he noticed Catherine, he got up his stool.

''Oh Catty baby...... '' he called out so cheerfully as he picked up his glass and walked towards her.

Catherine left her mouth wide open owing to the fact that the moment Alec moved away from the counter, he was but naked. He was shirtless yeah,  she knew of that but she didn't actually expect him to be 'you know' down there also.

"Jesus Christ, Alec" Catherine called in disbelief.
Alec gave a smile as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and then he handed her his glass " Common, have a drink"

"Rum......??? " she asked as Alec just gave a nod " It's fucking eight o'clock clock in the morning" Cate said as she took a sip out of the glass
"You know it's your favourite" Alec said as they both made their way back to the bar.

Now, both had settled in. Alec sat behind the bar while Catherine sat in front.
"Look about last night.... " Catherine started but Alec was quick to cut in,
"I really enjoyed whatever it was that happened so you don't need to ask" he said.

"You know very much well that's not what I wanna say.... " Cate said as a grown appeared on her face
"What is it then Cate??? Alec asked as a rude inquisitive stare appeared on his face
"We are not supposed to be doing this!" Catherine voiced out
"I know......" Alec started with a frustrated sigh, "I couldn't resist and neither could you" he ended
"That's cause I love you and you fucking know it" Cate said with very calm voice as she took a sip out of the glass of rum she had in front of her

"I have a wife......" Alec voiced out.  He stared at Catherine as if asking if he needed to remind her of that
"Your marriage has hit rock bottom anyways, why do you still care? "
"But you're my best friend...! "
"And you've been sniffing my coochies! " Cate screamed.
"What the hell is going on? " Alec asked in surprise. "When did you start to care?" He asked again

      The ass of a person who sat right In front of Catherine was Alec Walker. He's really one hell of a Demigod in the whole tech industry and whosh.....
that bastard was milking out millions.
He had the most perfect pair of blue eyes with his cute little pointed nose. His teeth arranged in the most perfect manner and of course, he had this brown hair sorted on his little head.
He had the most perfect body; well built and shit. Any guy would beg to fuck him and any girl would die to be his side bitch.
And Catherine on the other hand, well...  well...  She was just his best friend whose pussy he'd come sniffing at whenever he needed to get reminded what pussies smelt like.

"You know what...?" Catherine started,  "You should leave!"
"What??? "
"You really need to leave!" She screamed at him
"Fine..... " Alec said as he got up, "Let me go get my things" he ended as he got up and started walking away.

He packed his dick in his hand as he walked really fast almost running. He just gave a chuckle as he walked up the stairs. He knew Catherine, she was always gonna come running