Still in the friend-zone

"Legacy doesn't even want to see me" Alec let out
"She's just seven, of course that's what she would do if she finds out you're the reason the home is breaking" Catherine said
"She hates me now don't you understand? It's all going to be in the news by tomorrow and I have no idea on how I'm gonna hold up"Alec said and then continued quickly as tears filled his eye,
"I've failed my baby girl as a father even after I promised to always be there for her. She's gonna be like a planet away from me now, what on earth do I do?"
"You'll be fine....... " Catherine said as she wiped the tears that had trickled down his cheek with her palm.

     Alec held her wrist with her palm still on his face as he kissed a part of it gently as she gave a reassuring smile.

"You know... " Alec started, "after legacy, you're next"
Catherine's little smile turned into a chuckle as soon as Alec declared the top two most important people in his life and damn...  She made the list.

Alec moved his head forward as the only thing he targeted was Cate's fleshy pick lips but she was quick to back off.

"I'm really sorry, I just..... " And that was it, before Cate could even finish her statement, Alec claimed her lips in his.

     She stood right there in front of him as she went with the flow as she was left busy wondering why she wasn't resisting.
After a few seconds, Alec finally released her.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't thinking, I........ "
Cate didn't even let him finish, she wrapped her hands around his neck as she massaged her lips with his. One of her palm held his cheek as they both continued whatever it was they were doing.

Every kiss created a spark and Catherine was left wondering how Alec did better every time or maybe it was cause of the love she had for him.
She sat comfortably on her own table as her tongue was still stuck in her best friend's mouth. Alec took his lips away from that of his little friend who sat on the table. He had started kissing her neck now and gosh she felt so good.

Alec held her shoulder down as laid her gently on the table. Catherine had her back resting on her table as Alec's upper body rested on hers still working some little magic on her chest. A while later and Alec had started unbuttoning Catherine's shirt.
He gave a pause as the top of her boobs were not exposed and he showered them with hot kisses and Catherine couldn't help but moan.

      Now, Alec had his face dug underneath Cath's skirt as she held onto the edge of the table tightly and groaned in pleasure. She opened her eyes as she gave a sudden pause.
"Hey...!" she called but Alec wasn't ready to listen he didn't even stop his work down there
"Hey!" she said again as she held onto his hair and pulled him up
"What, what?" he asked almost in frustration.
"You do love me right, that's why we are doing this?" she asked
"Of course I love you....." he told her as he started kissing her lips.

Since they started their little relationship, this was actually the first time Alec told her he loved her and now, she was super convinced that the divorce was all he needed.

".......You're my best friend" he muttered in between kisses
"What??" Catherine asked in shock as she pulled away
"That's all?" she asked in surprise as Alec gave a nod
"Of course, we are besties" Alec said
"Best friends don't eat each other's pussies like that or do they?" They both heard as they turned in the direction of the voice.
There stood fountain, she stood with a disappointed pout on her face with her arms akimbo and ohhh... She brought her kid.