-chapter 1-

-yn's pov-

I was walking back to class after break but I felt a pair of hands over my shoulders, i turn to see who it was. It was aoi, she look like she wanted to tell me something. "Y/N! Y/N!" She yelled right in my ear. " ow, not in my ear aoi.", I cried while holding my ear. "Sorry y/n", she giggled, still gripping on my shoulders. "Anyways, what did you wanted to talk to me about?", i asked. "Oh right, do you the rumors about the 7 wonders?", she beamed. "What's the 7 wonders"? I questioned her. She moved her hand from my shoulders and put it in front of her. She giggled, "well I tell you about the most popular wonder, the 7th wonder" she whispered. "What's the 7th wonder"? I asked. "Well I'll tell you! So apparently when you go to the 3rd stall on the 3rd floor in the old building, go to the stall and knock 3 times, then say hanako-san hanako-san are you there, and if you did it right, she'll be summoned. if so, she'll grant one wish from you but it will cost you some thing in return.....But I don't think it's real tho.", giggled aoi. "You know what, I'll do it to prove that it's real and not a load of shit", i declared. Aoi randomly left me in the hallway until I heard a voice in the distant. "L/n-san, why aren't you in class?", the voice asked. "Oh, i got lost on the way but I think I found it.", i replied with at sounds false but it may work. "Ok, just go to class." His said with a worried voice, and walked off. I started to walk to class and when I got there I walked in and quickly explained and sat down in my seat.  I'll show her that's it's no a false tales some random mf made up.

             ~1-2 hours later~
Class ended and everyone walked out to go home, i walked behind and started to wonder if I should summon hanako-san. Then I started to walk over to the old building and over to the girls bathroom, no one was ever there at all so its a good thing, i never understand why tho, then I arrived at the bathroom and went to the 3rd stall and knocked on it 3 times. "Hanako-san hanako-san, are you there", i spoke with a worried voice. "I'm here~", a voice called. A boys voice, why is there a boy here? Then suddenly the door open but no one was there. But I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You called?~", the boy spoke.

Authors note: y'all I'm sorry I know it's long af, but you're here now ig idk tho and I'll try to post daily but I have 3 assignments to do and other stuff. That's all from ~me~ for now. Bye :3