-chapter 3-

-hanako's pov-

"YAY LETS GO!!" she shouted. My god, my ears. I followed her to do her f/t, somewhere. Then an idea came in my head, she'll make something to give to her crush along with a love note! Smart idea, I know.

        -couple of minutes later-

Now we are done of whatever we were doing, now time to do operation: present! "Are you ready for operation present!" I shouted at her, "operation present?" She questioned. "it's when you give the person a gift! Like a candle, a book, and other stuff, and give them a love note!" I told her. She give me the "I know that" look. Rude. "Oh really? I thought that I have to give them a limb!" She sarcastically said. God damn it, why do I even bother. But she is funny and sometimes kind, maybe I shouldn't give up yet. we walk into the persons classroom and she pointed where they sat. I float to wherever she pointed and hover over the chair. "So...are you ready?" I asked her. "Yep! I'm ready!" She replied. "Okay! Let's do this!" I shouted. She carefully placed the gift and love note on the persons desk and we quickly left.

                      -yn's pov-

Me and hanako left the classroom and headed back to the bathroom.  As soon as we entered the bathroom, I looked in the mirror, stareing deep into my reflection. Wondering if I'm even real. Feeling like a depressed fish or something like that...Maybe this isn't what I was ment to do...

{Authorst note}
HOLY SHIT GUYS IM BACKKK!!! I keep forgetting that I have this app, I'm sorry :( and I thought that I might end the chapter shorter as an apology :3 that's all from me, bye! ☆☆