-chapter 2-

-hanako's pov-

"You called~", I spoke, just as I said something, she jumped up in fear and tried to push me. What the fuck did I to you? I wondered but my thoughts go cut off bye her speaking, " are you a- an apparition.", I cut her off. "So are you hanako-san?", she whisperd softly. "Yep, that's me!, hanako-san, the 7th of the 7 wonders, you can call me hanako-kun!", I answered her. "Ok hanako-san!" She yelled. What, why, what huh?! "Hey!", she yelled again. "Are you ok hanako?" "Yea I'm fine" I say. What is this,,,person doing here in the first place? Silence fills the room for a bit. "So, are you going to say your name and tell me your wish?", I finally spoke up. "Okay!" She yelled. Ow, my ears. "My name is y/n l/n and my wish is that my crush likes me back!" She said with glee.

-yn's pov-

"My name is y/n l/n and my wish is that my crush likes me back!" I said with glee. I wonder how he make wishes come true? Does he have something magical he can use? of course, he's a wish granting ghost! I saw him looking up at me, he looked like he wanted me to say something. I think I was zoning out for a second I guess. "earth to y/n, earth to y/n. Hellooooooo!" He raised he's voice a bit. "Oh, yea, what?" I replied back to him. "So, what do you do?" He questioned. "Do you do photography, cooking, coding, sewing, gardening, studying science, studying other languages and so on?" Jesus Christ I thought to my self. "Well I do f/t!" I said with happiness. "Great! Now let's go to it!" He shouted. "YAY, LETS GO!!" I shouted aswell.

Authors note: hey it's kind-of long but hey you're here now! And all so f/t is favorite thing btw! Now that's all from ~me~ for now, bye☆ :3