20

Tokyo was seriously so fun, to say the least. But alas, all good things must come to an end.

Their week in the city was up, and now they were heading back to Okoyama.

During their time, Hana had healed, found new friends and lessened her loneliness. She had also found herself a boyfriend.

Niki had gotten over his somehwat of a fear of reporters and constantly being under the spotlight, being vunerable to the world in times where he didn't want to and being stalked and followed when he should be having fun. He had also found himself a girlfriend

Tokyo was a good trip, some would say that this was their coming of age story.

The train ride back was once again quiet. Everyone slept the whole way, except, this time, they were able to buy food without messing up and were able to wake up once the train stopped. It was an accomplishment in Hana's eyes.

"So, you guys will be going back to the hotel?" Hana asked once they had unloaded all their bags.

"Yup, wanna meet up for dinner?" Sunghoon  suggested as they stood outside the train station in a circle and played with a cute souvenir he had fought another tourist for

Hana thought for a moment. "Thanks guy, but I think I'll pass for today. Mr Shota must have been lonely for the past week, I think I'll go visit him."

Everyone's heads turned to Niki.

"Yeah, I'll go too."

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Has anyone realised that ever since they started dating, Hana and Niki are stuck to eachothers asses?" Sunoo asked, making everyone laugh

"You'll experience love too one day." Yunjin pat his back, earning a scoff from Sunoo.

"Well, this is goodbye then?"

"Stop making it so emotional."

"Wait! We need a photo, for memories!" Hyeri stopped everyone before running to a passerby and asking them to take the photo.

Everyone huddled around in a group, Hana didn't know what to do. Where should she stand? How should she pose?

Sunghoon noticed and called the girl over.

"Piggy back?" He asked, to which she nod her head.

Niki looked over at the two before smirking.

"As if I'll let you win. Jay, bend down a little" he requested before jumping onto the older boys back.

""FUC-" Jay yelled and the camera went off, capturing the sweet moment in time

Everyone doubled over in laughter, clutching their stomachs and being unable to breathe from how funny the scene was

Seriously, even the random photographer was trying to hold in their giggles.

"Niki, you're not a child anymore. I think you broke my back-" Jay moaned as he feel to the floor.

Hyeri ran back to the person and thanked them for their help before running back and showing the photo to everyone.

"Hey! Hyeri, you better delete that" Jay started after seeing how ridiculous he looked

Hana watched everyone with a smile, she was going to miss this.

-

The group had left, leaving Hana and Niki to drag their suitcases back home. They had stopped over at Mr Shota's resteraunt, only to find that it was closed.