7

guyssss pls check out my other book 🥲

***

"Hi, how are you feeling?" Beomgyu asked as he stood next to Yeonjun who had his head down on the lunch table.

He looked up at Beomgyu with sleepy eyes and grinned.

"Why do you care loser?" He teased.

"I don't I'm just asking for a friend, shitface." Beomgyu teased back making him chuckle.

"I'm good, thanks for asking."

Beomgyu hummed in response as he sat down next to him.

"Do you want some?" He asked while pushing a bag of gummy worms towards the older.

He eyed him weirdly before grabbing some.

"Hey guys." Kai greeted. He sat down with Hiyyih as she pulled out a bag of chips.

"You guys wanna know something about Beomgyu?" Yeonjun said making Beomgyu look at him with a skeptical look.

"What is it?"

"Did you know he doesn't eat or drink when he's with me, ever?" He said making Beomgyu whip his head to look at him in shock.

"Wha—I do!" Beomgyu defended himself, even though Yeonjun wasn't lying.

Beomgyu for reason always felt some form of embarrassment when it came to eating in front of Yeonjun. He didn't know why, but he just felt that way.

"No you don't! I offered you fucking gummy worms aka your favorite candy once and you didn't accept them! You're not even eating the ones you have here yourself!" Yeonjun countered back while shoving the bag of gummies back to Beomgyu.

Kai gasped dramatically as he switched between looking at the two arguing boys. Beomgyu groaned and then playfully nudged Yeonjun.

"Go away Yeonjun." Beomgyu said as an embarrassed blush spread across his face.

Yeonjun smiled and then brought his hand down to rest on Beomgyu's upper thigh.

Beomgyu looked at him in confusion, but the older only shrugged before grabbing more gummy worms. He decided to ignore it and act like nothing was happening.

Yeonjun rubbed circles on his thigh as he laughed at something Kai said. He then moved his hand down and in between Beomgyu's thighs, before lightly squeezing one of them.

Beomgyu bit back a blush at his actions, he was feeling really weird inside. Soobin then walked up to them, catching their attention.

"Coach says meet in 15." Soobin announced to the table.

"All of us?" Kai questioned.

"Duh, nice pin." Soobin said to Beomgyu, surprising him.

It was the first time Soobin had spoken to him in a while, even if it was just two words.

He smiled at him and looked back down at his bag that was placed on the lunch table. It had a pin of his favorite band attached to it, Deftones.

"Oh wait, they're here?" Soobin said with a confused tone as they watched Coach and the rest of the team signal for them to go up to them.

They were stood near the entrance of the cafeteria. The boys got up leaving Beomgyu and Hiyyih still sitting at the lunch table.