4

Ariadne went to the bookshelf and took out a book from the bottom shelf.

I noticed what kind of book it was before I even flipped through the pages.

"It's a children's book".

It was a fairy tale book that I enjoyed reading in my childhood in my previous life.

I put it down and pulled out another book next to it.

"This is also a fairy tale book I've seen".

This time I took out a book from a completely different shelf.

"Why are they all old fairy tales?"

Is it only those in the lower shelves? What about those on higher shelves?

I tried jumping, but I couldn't reach.

It was a height that a 7-year-old, who was shorter than her peers, could not reach.

Eventually, I pulled out books from the lower shelves and stacked them up one by one.

Ariadne whimpered as she made her way up the stairs made of books and reached for the top shelf. She pulled out a random book.

"......Is it a collection of poems?"

It was a collection of poems that included poems that I had seen in my previous life?

'A collection of poetry following after a book of fairy tales? What the hell is this bookshelf......Can it be?'

She started going up and down the bookshelves, pulling out books at random.

"Mystery novels, histories, essays, romance novels, science, self-development books, psychology......"

All the books that I randomly picked were books that I had read in my previous life.

'Isn't this a collection of newspaper articles? There are even posts that I saw on the internet'.

After pulling out dozens of books like that, I couldn't help but be sure.

This bookshelf was filled with texts that she had read in her previous life.

The posts that I enjoyed reading without noticing the passage of time, the posts that I admired or resented, the posts that I cried about, the posts that I laughed at, the posts that shocked me, and the posts that I liked.

In one way or another, she left a mark in her past life, and the texts that had become a part of her formed a bookcase.

I had a vague idea of what kind of place this was.

'It's like a library of my previous life......'

I swiped the bookshelf with my fingertips. I liked the feel of the spines of the books that were placed side by side.

'It's a strange dream.'

I don't know why I had this dream, but it wouldn't matter because it's a pleasant dream.

Ariadne smiled slightly.

'Can I come here again? There are many books I want to read again.'

What should I do to have this same dream again?

'Come to think of it, what was I doing before I had this dream?'

I couldn't remember. Somehow I felt like I didn't want to recall.

Unusual books caught her eye as she walked.

'All the other books are hardcover, so why not these?'

They stood out because they were ordinary books with thin covers among the leather-bound and hard covered books.