• 𝓞ne •

[ the campus ]

[ the patio ]

[ the rooms ]

[ the rooms ]

Natsumi's pov

Natsumi's pov

I stared at the giant professional building in amazement. "Natsu!!" My childhood friend, Akashi Rin ran up to me and squeezed me with all her might. I chuckled. "Rin, I missed you!" I held her tightly before letting go, "Are we on for a game of uno?" The scissor obsessed's sister smiles joyfully down at me. (Not getting the short heights from her mother)

"Natsu! I can't believe you made it back." Mirumi, my blonde best friend, who obsesses over fashion hugs me.

"It's nice to be back in campus, Miru!" I side hugged the pretty blondess.

Two of my other childhood friends walk outside arm in arm with a smirk across their face. "The ginger has finally returned," The light blue headed, who always looks for trouble and hooks up with boys let's go of my most intelligent friend, Sayaji.

"Didn't think the orange queen herself would return to us, peasants." Sayaji bowed sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, "Off with her head!" I smirked.

Sayaji is towered over by my bestie and basically sister, Emiko. Her stature taller than anyone in the team we've built. "Sumi~" I ran into her arms with a smirk, before hitting her side. "Didn't wanna tell me you were going out with crybaby?!" I pouted and folded my arms.

Emiko frowned, "It was private, I didn't wanna tell you yet." She hugged me behind and I giggled and leaned into her, "I forgive you. And good luck to you." I winked, she rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyway, we haven't gone shopping in a long time, we're ALL going, no buts." Mirumi eyed all of us as we chuckled in return, earning a groan from Emiko, to her dismay.