Chapter 12

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 12

The mother and son spat for a while, but this matter cannot be resolved with a few words of cursing.

"Anyway, he is going to sell! As long as he has no shares in his hand, it has nothing to do with the company! From now on, the whole company will be owned by you alone, and the days of making money will be long-term! So you still have to buy it! "

Buy it? What are you going to buy it with? We don't have 80 million plus the money left by my father after his death! We might not necessarily sell our shares to buy his shares!" Shen Nancheng frowned.

"Don't mention your damn father! If he made a will to give you the money before he died, how could that bastard split half of it! Forget it, the money can always be saved. The villa we live in is in a good location, and it should be able to mortgage the loan. I There are also a lot of jewelry, plus the things left by He Yangxuan's dead mother, it is almost enough to make up. If it is not possible, you still have those cars, all sold, and we hold the shares in hand. In the back!"

Shen Nancheng always listened to Gao Huizhen, even if he was not satisfied with Gao Huizhen's proposal, he could only nod his head.

On Gao Huizhen's side, she had to scrape together money to buy He Yangxuan's shares, while on He Yangxuan's side, she had already started driving around to collect supplies. He bought a large amount of supplies on the grounds of cross-border investment and entrepreneurship. And he himself entered the warehouse, put most of the materials into the space, and then pretended nothing happened, and asked the transport personnel to move the remaining materials to the next warehouse, so as to deceive the public.

Basic necessities of life are easy to solve, and there are a lot of space, He Yangxuan pays more attention to the comfort of life.

In hot summer, buy more air conditioners and fans. The partner has an ice factory, so if you order more ice cubes and put them in the space, they won't melt.

Fearing that the weather will be cold, in addition to heating appliances such as Little Sun, we also bought a lot of coal, charcoal, and various fuels that can be used for combustion.

He also contacted an experienced construction team in time to purchase the best materials and make an appointment to build a small earthquake-proof building at Lin Qian's hometown in half a month.

On the other hand, he contacted Lin Qian and reminded him to demolish the house to be built as soon as possible after recovering from his injury.

On the day when the old house was demolished, Lin Qian stood in the yard, and part of the scabs on his body fell off, which did not affect his activities at all.

Seeing the bulldozer approaching the house little by little, grandpa's eyes were red. After all, the old man was nostalgic: "This house is fine and you can live in it. Why do you have to push it?"

"Didn't it be agreed to build another building? I From now on, we will live in the village, and we have a lot of money, so you can build a building and live in style, right?"

Watching the bulldozers tear down the mud brick wall, dust filled the sky. Grandpa complained: "Isn't there a building in the city? This house was built when I married your grandma. Your grandma is very rare about this house.