Chapter 94

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 94

    "Now the Chinese medicine is out of the door?" Lin Qian asked with a smile.

    "Let's make do, the temperature dropped a lot and froze to death before." Xue Xinyi found a place to sit down by himself.

    "It's good to be able to grow it. Western medicine has a shelf life, and it's hard to get it these days, and the village can't afford it. It's good to grow some medicine at home and sell some soup." Lin Qian brought him a melon seed plate.

    Only the family of three knew about the fruit in the house. Although they had a good relationship with Xue Xinyi, they had to keep it a secret.

    "That being said, there may still be few planted. There are few medicinal materials, and there are only a few kinds of diseases that can be cured. My father taught me some when I was at home, but I haven't learned it systematically. I'm still a half-baked."

    Xue Xinyi is a master's student in the medical school, has not yet graduated, and has no practical foundation. Although Chinese medicine is ancestral Chinese medicine, his father lost it before he had time to teach him. This kind of thing can only be explored by Xue Xinyi himself.

    "You are the only pharmacy in our village. I went to the village before, and there is only one doctor in the clinic in the village, and I don't care about anything. Now it's difficult to go to the county, and people with serious illnesses basically count on you.

    " Xue Xinyi's conditions were not worse than those of Lin Qian's family, and he had one more advantage than Lin Qian's, that is, he knew medical skills, which was good for the whole county.

    "It's also quite stressful." Xue Xinyi sighed and looked around, "What about him?"

    Xue Xinyi was also not sure how to address He Yangxuan. He couldn't remember the name, but Brother Lin Qian seemed to be sarcastic, so it was simple and clear to use "he".

    "Feed the fish." Lin Qian sat beside him, and smiled, "Why, did you come here because of this?"

    "Almost. Why do you think you came out at this time?" Xue Xinyi didn't come to confirm, he just came to chat to chat with.

    "Don't you think it's strange?" Lin Qian was really puzzled, as if everyone was familiar with this matter. The main reason is that no one from the family has come over in recent years, so Uncle Liu just said a few words, so everyone around here seems to be used to it.

    "What's so strange?" Xue Xinyi said, "I like men too."

    Lin Qian choked for a moment, it was because he was short-sighted, it seems that this matter is quite common.

    "Then when did you know about me?"

    "I saw it when I got back, your partner's attitude was too obvious at that time." Xue Xinyi said again, "Actually, this time is really not a good time. You wait until the next year to sell the fish fry, and the villagers will tell you about it after you are full, which is much more effective than now."

    There is a saying that cannibals have soft mouths, and when everyone is full because of crucian carp, then Lin Qian would be ashamed to speak behind his back even if this happened. Now that winter is the time when there is nothing to do and nothing to do, every family walks around the streets and chats, isn't this rushing to talk to others?