|Chapter 4|

⚠️TW IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO S3LF-H4RM PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION I'LL PUT ANOTHER WARNING RIGHT BEFORE IT AND ONE AFTER⚠️

(M/n's POV)

~Right after dinner~

I got up to take my plate to the sink to wash it off. I hope sleeping in the same room as Skylar will help me sleep better, and hopefully stop whoever left that creepy note. "Oh yeah (m/n)," Mom says, "Please go to bed early you woke me up last night." Fear flowed through me, I took a breath to seem less panicked and turned towards her. 'Oh yeah sorry mom I just couldn't sleep.' "Oh, Hunny I'm sorry how about tonight you guys put on some sort of background noise? It'll probably help." 'Okay'

I headed upstairs still scared of what could have possibly happened if Skylar didn't come to check on me last night. I'm also glad mom wasn't the one to check on me. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I stare in the mirror hoping that things will go better.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
IF SENSITIVE TO S3LF-H4RM PROCEED WITH CAUTION

I walk to Skylar's room and knock. I hear some rustling then a slightly panicked "COME IN!" I've been able to study people's emotions through their voices because I'm not able to, it's the least I could do. I've also learned some things about body language.

I walk in and close the door. I look at Skylar I can tell he's trying not to act panicked but I can tell that he is. I go and sit down on my blanket. We didn't want to move the mattress into here but the floor is surprisingly comfy. I look at Skylar trying not to make him panic more I give him a soft smile. Then I notice something slightly hanging out from under his pillow. I look back at him and notice him sweating a little. Does he.. No, it's probably a magazine with naked women.

I look him in the eyes and he looks back at me. 'Are you okay?' "Yeah, why wouldn't I be.?" 'You seem panicked. Are you sure your okay.' "Yeah, I'm fine. Promise." I then look back to the pillow and then back at him. He must have noticed cause he's looking at his pillow with pqnic in his eyes. My eyes travel down seeing if there is any sign of him doing such things.. then I see the area on his shirt by his wrist. It's got what looks like bl00d?? Oh.. Skylar..

I walk over to him and hug him. I could tell he realized I found out cause I could hear him sniffling. I grab his face and make him look at me. I tear up. He hugs me hinding his face in my shirt. "I'm sorry I'm such a bad person, you shouldn't have found out. I don't want you to worry about me" I start to cry. I let go of him. 'It's okay, you're not entirely a bad person. Can I see them?' I ask.

He's hesitant at first but let's me. I lift his sleeves and remove the bandage. I can tell some of them are fresh. I leave to go get the Hydrogen peroxide and some cotton balls from the bathroom. I come back to him, seeing him cry. I sit down and grab his arms gently being careful not to hurt him. I pour the liquid onto a ball and dab it on one of the cuts. I repeat this to all the open fresh ones. I notice that some of them seem to be super old and just white scars. Oh.. I wonder why he does this to himself.

I wrap his arms back up being careful not to hurt him in the process. I look back at him. Guilt and pain in his eyes. 'Hey, its okay if you need to talk I'll be here for you. I don't want you hurting yourself or worse.' "It's just," He sighs. "Ever since dad died I got jealous. You got almost all of the attention and I got barely any. That jealousy turned to anger and I would take it out on you. But it wasn't just you, I took it out on," more tears fall from his eyes. "I would yell at my friends causing them to ignore me for days or even stop being my friend. I just want to be loved like people love you." Tears fall from my eyes at his explanation. 'It's not your fault I don't like the attention myself. Sure I like getting attention but not all of it. You deserve attention. It's not entirely your fault. People can't really control their emotions. Yes, they learn to but you dont know how.' He hugs me "Thank you lil bro. I love you." I hug back and smile.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
ITS OVER

I head back to my bed laying down and falling asleep. Hopefully nothing bad happens tonight.

(????? POV)

I Watch trough the window as (m/n) falls asleep on the floor. If only he wasn't sleeping in his brother's room. I've been watching him for a while now. I've started to catch feelings for him. Honestly I'd kill for him. "H-Hey X-Virus! S-Slender said he wants-s you ho-o-ome for tonignt t-to wa-atch Sally!" I look down from the tree I'm sitting on and see Toby. I raise my pointer finger to my mask to tell him to be quite. I climb down "Fine but next time your coming to get me be more discreet. I don't want to get caught," I yellnin a hushed whisper. "S-Sorry." "It's fine just a little reminder for next time." He's just lucky I'm his brother or I would've hurt him "O-Okay"

We head back to the Mansion. "i̷'m̷ g̷l̷a̷d̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ h̷o̷m̷e̷ s̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ w̷a̷n̷t̷s̷ y̷o̷u̷ t̷o̷ w̷a̷t̷c̷h̷ h̷e̷r̷ w̷h̷i̷l̷e̷ i̷m̷ o̷̷̷u̷t̷ t̷̷o̷̷n̷̷i̷̷g̷̷h̷̷t̷̷. i̷ h̷o̷p̷e̷ i̷t̷ w̷̷o̷̷n̷t̷ b̷o̷t̷h̷e̷r̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ d̷o̷i̷n̷g̷ o̷u̷t̷s̷i̷d̷e̷ t̷h̷e̷ m̷a̷n̷s̷i̷o̷n̷." "Don't worry it doesn't. I'll just hav̷e to get back to it tomorrow." "o̷k̷a̷y̷ j̷u̷s̷t̷ l̷e̷t̷ m̷e̷ k̷̷n̷o̷w̷ f̷o̷r̷ f̷u̷t̷u̷r̷e̷ r̷e̷f̷f̷e̷r̷e̷n̷c̷e̷ i̷̷f̷ y̷̷o̷̷u̷ w̷o̷n̷t̷ b̷e̷ a̷b̷l̷e̷ t̷̷̷o̷ w̷̷a̷̷t̷̷c̷̷h̷ h̷e̷r̷." "I will don't worry boss." With that said he walks out. Geeze I just wanted to watch (m/n) sleep. That's okay I'll have plenty of other chances to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n)
Longest chapter yet. Was only able to write this because I'm actually in a really good mood.

Sorry for the S3lf-H4rm topic I just feel like it'll add more to the story later on.