|Chapter 5|

(M/n POV)

I've slept in Skylars room for about a week now. I look over at my brothers bed seeing him lying their sleeping. I look at the clock on his bedside table. 6:30?!? Wow- how am I not tired. I pull out my phone to watch YouTube while I wait for Skylar to wake up. I'm still to scared to go out on my own, especially after that creepy ass note.

I check my notifications to see I got a message from an unknown number, wierd. I open it and it reads Hey there (m/n), your probably wondering who this is. That doesn't matter tho. You know your cute when you sleep right? What the fuck? How did this person get my number? I continue to read. You don't have the right to look as cute as you do. Hopefully you'll be mine soon. That's up to you tho. If you ever want to meet me head to the woods ALONE! Okay that's creepy as hell. Why the woods? Why not something like a coffee shop?

I contemplate on replying to it but I do anyway. I don't know who you are, or how you got my number. I'd love to meet you but why the woods? Like are you going to kill me or some? Okay let's just hope I didn't agrivate this person. *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Ugh. Do I have to get up?" I roll my eyes at him. "Hey sport, did you sleep well last night?" 'Yeah I did but I woke up with this text.' "Show me."

I hand him my phone. "Huh thats creepy and wierd. Why would you reply though. You know that you might get hurt." 'Yeah but I want to know. Also I won't be alone you can follow behind just don't get caught.' "Okay little guy. Let's go get breakfast. How about that?" 'Okay'

We head downstairs to the kitchen. I grab 2 bowls down as Skylar gets the cereal and milk. I pour cereal in my bowl and hand the box to Sky. As he pours the cereal I pour me some milk. I go and sit down when my phone goes off. I pull it out with the same person texting me. It reads 'lYou'll find out who I am and all of that when you meet me. The woods are the safest place for us to meet. I'd never kill you unless I have to but I most likely won't. We can talk about this later I have to go babysit. "Umm okay? That's weird and why would this person need to kill you? At least they seem to be good with kids if they have to babysit." Sky's right, why would they need to kill me. I send them Okay have fun babysitting. Ig. "Why the hell are you texting back (m/n)?" I side eye him. 'Cause I can' "Okay but if you get killed its your fault not mine." I roll my eyes at his response. My phone dings agian. I wish it was fun babysitting her but all she wants to do is dress me up as a "pretty princess" and have a tea party. It's weird, I wouldn't mind it if I was a woman but I'm not. ;-; "OMG, that's halourious I need to see that shit." Sky says having a laughing fit. My brother just read over my shoulder laughing saying he needs to see that. I kinda want to see it to. Lol. Wait.. your a guy? Wow I never thought anyone, let alone a guy would like me, cause I'm a "(f slur)." Kinda can't wait to meet you tho.

Maybe this person isn't all that bad. Still wierd that he stalks me but texting him is kinda fun. I'm gonna change their name. I add them to my contacts and set them as Secret Admirer. "Your wierd you know that right lil bro." 'Yeah, Yeah whatever.'