十九

yoongi's eyes gazed at the man on the couch who was undoing his pants

yoongi's eyes gazed at the man on the couch who was undoing his pants. this was exciting-,, the pale man never gave a blowjob before.

he himself pressed his legs together,, against his semi-hard. he couldn't help it,, way too excited to spend time with the younger like this.

"you seem excited,, waiting like a good pup. puppies also wait for their bones like this,, don't they?".

the words of the handsome man somehow made yoongi's pale cheeks red. the man saw him as a puppy. yoongi was into degrading though. he could handle this-,, that is what he kept telling himself.

jeongguk raised his eyebrow when yoongi did not seem to answer his words verbally. "oh,, right,, pups cannot talk after all. only bark,, right?",, the man said as he leaned down to cup yoongi's jaw between his fingers.

"what does my dog say?",, he asked underneath his breath. that moment yoongi nervously grazed his hands against the carpet onto the floor. quietly he made a bark sound.

jeongguk simply leaned back in amusement,, nodding his head. "that's a good pup,, barking like that".

the praise made the shy man bark once more,, a bit more confident this time. jeongguk just watched him amusement,, standing up to take off his own pants.

he could feel yoongi's impatient eyes on him,, sense how nervous he was. it was adorable.

"there we go",, the man said once he took his pants and boxershorts off. yoongi shuffled onto his knees as his eyes gazed at the man's boner.

he barked quietly,, jeongguk giving his head a pat. he sat down again,, finishing his bottle of beer.

"what are you waiting for? go eat your bone pup".

the pale man nervously leaned forward,, giving the tip a few licks. after that he gently wrapped his lips around the tip,, sucking onto it.

"oh pup,, this might take forever".