Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught

Bangtan had no clue how to approach Taehyung as he was just distant

Bangtan had no clue how to approach Taehyung as he was just distant. The management was quite concerned. He had a calm, serene appearance. even during the Soundcheck and rehearsal.

Taehyung ordered the maknae line to avoid talking about the popular video that nearly led him to pass out. His stunning soul mate was involved in a dating scandal involving her best friend. It was too painful to see her react to his passionate kisses.

He was in shock at what he saw. This was done by the girl he loves with all of his heart. He was initially devastated, followed by anger, feelings of abandonment, and finally a tremendous sense of sadness.

The hyungs weren't able to let him go in that emotional state after he retreated to his room. But he simply ignored them. Poor Jungkook was unable to reach his best friend. He was just quiet.

The Hyungs explained to him that everything has a reason and that Yunru loves him greatly, among other things.

When he went to his room and watched the video again, he was infuriated. The guy wasn't shoved aside by Yunru. She seemed to be having a blast. He threw his Samsung against the wall in a fit of rage, and it shattered into pieces. He immediately climbed into his bed to sleep. Unaware of the heartbreaking texts sent by his frantic and devastated soulmate.

Jimin and Jungkook sat in front of Taehyung's hotel door the entire time in an attempt to talk to him but Taehyung was merely dismissive. He had no desire to converse with anyone. Jimin was still recovering from the Sydney dating incident.

He was merely a tight-lipped man when Jhope and Yoongi tried to speak to him. Taehyung was deeply hurt and was only masking his true emotions, as Seokjin-Hyung was aware.

During a sound check, Namjoon approached him and just said, "Tae, please listen to me."

"What hyung?" asks Taehyung a little irritable as he turns and stares blankly at Namjoon. He has no time to entertain himself with anything. He just desires to handle things independently.

"She explained what happened, Taehyung. Speak to your soul mate. It wasn't what it seemed to be..."Namjoon tried to reason, but Taehyung looked mad.

"Save me the charade. Rapmon, excuse me; it didn't seem like anything. I'm being called by Sungduek "He just dismissed his leader before turning abruptly and moving behind Jhope in the maknae line to rehearse their dance break.

Namjoon pursued him and grabbed his arm to stop him "She wasn't willing to participate, Taehyung. Your soulmate only has eyes for you, you know that. She 's only devoted to you." Namjoon looked at him with exasperated eyes. He admires Yunru and Taehyung's relationship. They are inseparable.

This Dylan must want Taehyungs 'soulmate even his friend Jackson got the hots for Yunru and he had to tell him that the girl is mated and unavailable. But Jackson told him that if the media didn't confirm it he wouldn't believe it.