Team Assembles

Y/N POV
Why did he have to turn into Mitsuri nee, and why am I having hallucinations of her and Oba onii now. Maybe I should get some sleep, yeah. Maybe that's why I'm having these. I should hurry back... ...
???: Y/N sensei!?
That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.
The next morning
I woke up in my bedroom, I turned my head to my right and saw Sakura. The door opened, Giyuu had a face of relief.
Giyuu: I'm so glad you're awake, I was worried that you weren't going to wake up.
Me: How long was I asleep?
Giyuu: For an entire day, today's the day they call who's on which team.
Wait- For an entire day!? In cases like these, I usually wake up in like a few hours.
Me: I need to go now, Lord Hokage was hoping all the Genin teachers go to him for a meeting. Wake Sakura up for me!
Giyuu: See you! Sakura chan, wake up please.
Sakura POV
I woke up to see someone calling my name, wait where is Y/N sensei. I sat up straight and looked around the room.
Giyuu: If you're wondering, she left not long ago. She said she had a meeting.
Me: I should get going to the Academy.
I arrived in the last second, but why did Sasuke looked like he was holding in his laughter, using his hand to cover his mouth.
Me: Did something happen?
I sat down next to Sasuke who looked at me.
Sasuke: Suki and Naruko stole each other's first kiss but I will give a longer explanation later.
Iruka came into the room with his clipboard and papers and stood at the front of the class.
Iruka: As of today, you are all shinobi. To get here, you faced difficult trials and hardships. But that's nothing. What comes next will be far more difficult. Now you're only Genin, first level shinobi. All the Genin will split into three man squads. But due to there being an odd number of students, there will be one four man squad. A Jounin, an elite shinobi will lead each squad.
Saku: What do you mean, Iruka sensei? Did you forget about Sakura and Sasuke?
Iruka: No, I didn't forget about them. It was already decided that they will be a 2 man squad before graduation. With Y/N sama being their sensei.
Inojou: Well someone's got to be in Suki's team, I wonder who.
Saku: I don't know.
Saku glared at Inojou.
Iruka: We want each squad to have a balance of strength and abilities, so that's how we set them up. I will now announce the squads. Squad one .........Squad two......Squad three......Squad four......Squad five......Squad six......Squad seven Naruko Uzumaki, Saku Haruno.
Saku: I'm doomed
Iruka: And Suki Uchiha.
Saku then sat up with a fist in the air, happy to have Suki as Naruko sulked in disappointment. Suki just stared outside the window with a blank look.
Iruka: Next Squad eight Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame and finally, Ousei Iguro is the fourth member. Now Squad ten Inojou Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara...
Shikamaru: Heh! Did you say something about hosting to be on my squad.
Iruka: And Choji Akimichi. Squad Serpent Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha. Those are all the squads.
Naruko: Hey Iruka sensei. Why does a great ninja like me have to be in the same group with a slug like Suki? Why can't I be with Ousei!?
Suki ignored her. Iruka look up at Naruko from his papers, hearing her question.
Iruka: To create a balanced team, we put the best student with the worst. At the same time, Ousei and Suki had a close tie with the best score of all the graduating student. Naruko, you had the worst scores. However, Ousei's skills work better with Squad eight so he's paired with them.
Naruko growled in annoyance at Suki having a better score.
Suki: Just make sure you don't get in my way, loser.
Naruko: Hey what did you say!?
Suki: Hard of hearing?
Iruka: Now after lunch, you'll meet your new Jounin instructors. Until then, class is dismissed.
Saku: Sakura! You never told me anything about already having a squad!?
Suki: Yeah you too, Sasuke! Either did you say anything about that!?
Me: We were told to keep it a secret by sensei and Lord Hokage, so you can't blame us. We're just following orders!
Sasuke nodded, meaning he agrees with me. We both just walked away.
Saku: I'm telling mum and dad that you've been keeping quiet about this!?
Me: I don't care about your or their remarks, I'm already going to move out anyways so shut up!
Sasuke: Wait, you're moving out? Where are you going to live then?
Me: Yes, I'm moving out and I'm living in the Hashira Estate because I'm the Tsugoku of the Flower Hashira(Y/N)
Sasuke: I heard there was a Flame, Insect, Love Hashira too! Right?
Me: Yeah, you're right. Currently, only the Sound, Flower, Water and Wind Hashira remain after the Massacre.
Sasuke: We should go meet out sensei now, let's go.
We headed off.
Timeskip
Y/N POV
Me: We are going to introduce ourselves and go home, then the next day we go spy on Team 7 to see what they are doing. My name is Y/N Iguro, I'm 20/21. I like acting, Kaburamaru, the Hashira. I hate demons, Mizuki. My hobbies are hanging out with the Hashira and training my cute little tsugoku. My dream is to avenge my clan. Your turn Sakura.
Sakura: My name's Sakura Haruno, I'm 13 years old. I like Sakura mochi, ninjutsu and genjutsu. I hate Saku and Inojou. My hobbies are training with sensei and hanging out with Sasuke. My dream is to be the greatest medical ninja and surpass Y/N sensei.
Sasuke: My name's Sasuke Uchiha, I'm also 13 years old. I like tamotoes and training. I hate Suki's fanboys. My hobbies are training with Sakura and hanging out with her and Suki. My dream is to surpass Itachi and bring him back to the village so we can be family again. Although Suki thinks he killed the clan to test his strength.(Yes, Sasuke knows Danzo made Itachi kill his clan but Suki still believes Itachi)
Me: Now that's quite sweet you want Itachi san to come back. You two are dismiss and I have a mission to report, see you tomorrow for spying.
Words: 1091
That's the end, we gonna do some spying on team 7. See you on the next chapter!