C rank mission(Part 3)

Y/N POV
We arrived at the Wisteria House near the village, we entered the house. A elderly couple greeted us at the door.
Elderly Woman: Oh dear, is your face okay? Does it feel painful? Let me go get you some ice.
Elderly Man: Don't mind her, children. She's always been like that ever since I met her. My name is Daisuke and my wife's name is Akiko.
Me: Thank you for letting us stay here.
Daisuke: It's no problem at all. After all, the demon slayer corps is the reason why Akiko and I are still alive. We've devoted our lives as thanks for saving us.
Akiko: I'm back with the ice. Come here dear and let me put some ice on your bruise.
Akiko-san then applied some ice on her face.
Sakura: Arigatou, Akiko san.
(Arigatou=Thank you)
Akiko: It's no problem at all, dear.
Me: Uh Daisuke san, I have been meaning to ask you. Do you know anything strange relating to the village nearby?
Daisuke: Which village are you asking about?
Me: The village in the west from here.
Daisuke: Yes, about that village. They all seem to worship this demon who apparently saved them. But this certain demon tried to kill us in the forest 10 years ago. Fortunately, a demon slayer was nearby. Although, the demon got away before the demon slayer could kill him.
Me: Sokka, I will definitely get rid of it as punishment for even trying to kill you guys.
(Sokka=I see)
Daisuke: I will prepare a room for the three of you.
Akiko: Though, you should be aware of the other village. Their supplies which were delivered from the village you were just talking about went missing for several days already.
I remember Hokage sama telling this to Team 8. I will trust them to take care of this matter and hopefully Ousei knows how to slay a demon or even hold it until sunrise. Maybe, I should give him a book about demons and breathing styles when I meet him again. That should at least help him on missions.
Daisuke: Your rooms are ready.
Me: Thank you again!
Akiko: As we said before, it's no problem at all!
We went into our temporary room.
They provided us with some sleeping attires. I looked towards Sasuke and Sakura to see them sleeping on their futons.

I took out a book and Kaburamaru from my small bag.
Kaburamaru: I would really appreciate that if you would stop putting me into the bag.
Me: Gomen, Kaburamaru san.
(Gomen=Sorry)
Kaburamaru: It's alright child.
Me: I have been wanting to ask you, do you have any children?
Kaburamaru: Well, I do have one. Her name is Yukimaru. She was stored in Obanai's Haori which was gifted to Ousei when he was a baby.
Me: Well, that explains the snake on Ousei's shoulder.
Kaburamaru: Good to k- WAIT, YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU SAW HER AND DIDN'T TELL ME!?
Me: First of all, how was I supposed to know that you have a daughter and second, I was not informed that Yukimaru was sealed into my brother's haori or Ousei's haori!? You never tell me anything about your personal life.
Kaburamaru: Fair point. Well I'm going to sleep and you do your own thing.
Oh, the moon is in the sky. Time to investigate the house. I grabbed my katana and went out through the window. Suddenly, a black void appeared in front of me. Luckily, I jumped over it before I fell into the void.

A demon jumped out from the tree. I frowned at him but he just smiled at me. Well half of his face was smiling at me.
???: Well, what do we have here? What is a girl like you doing out here in the middle of the night?
Me: And what is a demon doing here in the forest? Wouldn't you demons be eating right now? Like humans such as me.
???: Yes, I was eating until I smelt marechi blood somewhere in the forest and I'm guessing it's coming from you.
I tried to slice his head but he dodged the attack.
???: Blood Demon Art: Cloning!
The demon split into two and circled around me. I closed my eyes and concentrated pinning which clone he was. I immediately opened my eyes and turned to my left.

Me: Breath of Flower, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!
???: Hehehe, impressive. You were able to sense which clone I was, your level must be at least Hashira. My name's Domon! What's yours?
Me: Iguro... That's all I'm saying.
Domon: All man, bummer. I was hoping to learn your whole name, though I must say you're quite attractive for a human.

 I was hoping to learn your whole name, though I must say you're quite attractive for a human

I just deadpanned, isn't he supposed to try and kill me. It sounds more to me that he's simping.
Domon: How about this, you become a demon and we can live together for the many centuries ahead of us? Doesn't that sound wonde-
I sliced his head off and looked at him fading away. That was a bit too easy to decapitate, it should be nothing. Demons have been getting weaker nowadays.

I ran back to the Wisteria House, peacefully with the sun rising in the distance.

Konnichiwa, it's been I don't know, like 4th of June since I last updated. But please do not kill me, I currently writing some other unpublished books and there will be a new book coming out soon if you're interested in Inazuma Eleven and a fan of Kazemaru Ichirouta, you can check that book out once I finish the first chapter+side chapter. See you next chapter which will not be soon since I have zero motivation right now, well Sayonara everyone!