Cute and Cranky || 04

large age gap between riri and the brothers!

____

"i'll come in a while," jungkook mutters to jimin, not moving a muscle even when jimin tries to yank his t-shirt from the couch, beneath jungkook's butt. the boy stays put in his place, getting an unhappy glare from the elder brother who's forced to kick jungkook in the butt to get his t-shirt back. "don't—"

"shut up and move," jimin scolds, now drawing enough attention from the younger whose brows pinch together in confusion for it's still new to him that jimin is out of the blue mad right now when it's only eleven. "i've been telling you we're getting late for the flight, but no! you have to watch another episode of this— i don't know, what even is this series?"

"hyung, relax, breathe," jungkook stretches his arms casually, shutting his laptop and keeps it on the table before standing up. he unzips his jacket, yawning while he does it, takes it off and wears it back again just inside out. jimin stares at him with a look of disbelief, while jungkook smiles, pointing at himself, "that's it, i'm ready to go,"

"you— okay fine," jimin massages his temples, "come with me. i want you to check the luggage one last time— if there's eveything you want,"

"no, it's fine. i trust you," jungkook says, opening his laptop again and hears jimin hissing there. his eyes travel up cautiously, finding jimin having a stern gaze on him and he chuckles nervously, leaving the laptop and nods his head, "no, yeah, you're right. i should check everything once. we don't wanna run out of stuff while on the tour,"

"that's what i thought," jimin hums, heading upstairs with jungkook following after him, whistling casually while jimin is busy making a checklist in his head, marking out things he knows he has kept in the suitcase. as he opens the door to his room, suddenly remembering that he didn't take aera's favourite cup yet, his feet hault, making jungkook bump into him from behind. "aish! watch where you're going," he says, turning around and moves jungkook aside, "dress her up. i still need to pack her cup or else who knows what tantrum we might have to face,"

"right," jungkook sniggers, waving jimin off and enters the room, seeing aera struggling to straighten her clothes as she's standing on the bed with her towel tied around her waist, water dripping from her short hair. "hey, look who's freshly out of shower," he cooes, scooping her up from behind and leans closer to her face as the little girl erupts into a playful laugh, shaking her head, making a few water droplets fall on herself and a few on jungkook.

"koo, where was you?" she asks once he sits on the bed, unwrapping the towel from her body to wipe her head.

"downstairs," he says, "i was watching netflix,"

"hm," aera nods without much thought and climbs on the bed with a wide grin on her lips, feeling playful and energetic after a shower like she usually does. jungkook chuckles at her, deciding to play for a while as they've still got some time, yet he tries to dress her up first, not wanting her to catch a cold which is less likely but mainly because jimin will scold him for leaving her naked.