Missing supplies

At the motor inn, there are arrows on the wall, meaning that the bandits attacked the  place. Ben (Paul) is on watch and Lee, Kenny arrived .  Clementime sees Lee and runs up to him. 

Clementine: Lee look! Ben found these stickers in a drawer and I put them on my walkie-talkie.  Lee: That's nice, sweet-pea. Look, we'll talk more in a minute, ok? 

Clementine nods and walks away. Lee knocks on the door and Lilly comes out. 

Kenny: Looks like we have the kid on watch again. 

Lilly: So, what did you get ? 

Lee : A lot of stuff

Kenny: We're fine .....Might aswell just leave sign out there saying "The men are gone. Come and rape our women and children.

Lilly : Ha. 

Lilly takes Lee's backpack and sees the supplies. 

Lilly : Good job. If we keep on like this, we'll get through the winter. 

Kenny : The winter?! We'll freeze are asses here! 

Lilly : Because going with the RV after you  killed my dad is so appealing. 

Lee : Not this crap again... 

Kenny : I  will do anything to keep this place safe. 

Lee : We have to think about the kids. We have to move eventually. 

Lilly: It's suicide out there! 

Kenny: We'll die in here. 

Lilly : You're right. Maybe you  will see someone sleeping and kill one of us. 

Carley and Ben ( Tennyson ) show up. 

Carley : At it again, are we ?

Kenny: Can it, Carley. 

Lee : We have all the protection we need here. 

Lilly: Everything that happens it's just an excuse to leave. All I want is a week of peace, of not hearing it! 

Kenny : Do you know how we got these supplies? We let a woman get eaten. 

Katjaa : You what? 

Kenny : It was this girl. She came screaming and had dead hanging all over her. 

Lilly : And you let her suffering like a bait ?

Lee: She was going to do die anyways. 

Kenny : This is what I'm trying to say. Macon and it's people aren't savable and the place is a wreck. It's Hell on Earth and It's coming this way 

Lilly : IT'S NOT GOING BE EASY ON THE ROAD! 

Kenny: How would you know? 

Lilly : HOW WOULD I KNOW?I KNOW YOU AREN'T A MURRDER ! I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEBODY STEALING OUR SUPPLIES! THAT'S RIGHT, STEALING AND I CAN'T TRANYONE ANYMORE! NOW EVERYBODY GET OUT! 

Lee, Kenny, Ben ( Tennyson), Katjaa, Carley and  get out of Lilly room

Lee: She'll be fine. 

Kenny : She is rounding up everybody otherwise. 

Katjaa : She is just stressed, Kenny. 

Kenny : All I know is I'm the fucking bad guy here. I would like a thank you for once, FOR ONCE!

Kenny walks away and Katjaa follows him. 

Carley : Well, everything is turning to shit, isn't it?

Lee : You could say that.