15 month later

Disclaimer: These characters belong to the Walking Dead game which is the property of Robert Kirkmen and Telltale games.

15 month later

They had been on the road for a week, and they were both exhausted. The constant, always-on-the-move travel was quickly wearing the duo out. Any traveler could probably agree that at some point, they hit that point where they are sick of traveling.

They knew the most important thing was to find some place safe, maybe somewhere that could be a long-term solution. It lucky they could reunion with the group . There were days when they were complete exhausted or nights when they would go without a meal, but lucky for them Ben helped by transform into one of his Alien and they managed to survive more longer.

It was night time and the three were in the woods, huddled by a small fire, plagued by the cold. Ben Tennyson, Molly and Chuck had not changed at all,

Suddenly, they heard rustling of trees as they all rose up. Instantly, they were surrounded by eight men with guns and some wielding weapons.

The first Bandit said :  Well, well, well… Look what do we got here guy …

Ben said :  What do you guy want ?

The second bandit said : Give us all your stuff and you can leave alive!

The thirst Bandit  said : No! I said We Kill those two ( Point to Ben and Chuck )  and steal their pack and that woman ( Point to Molly ) .  Kill them, now!

Ben yell : No!

Ben growled and smacked his fist  right in the guy face , forcing him to the ground . Molly and Chuck also tried to helped Ben deal with those man . Chuck ran to other direction to lure two bandits away.  While Molly and Ben  deal with the rest .

Ben slammed the Ultimatrix dial down and transformed into

A green ball in a green background is seen descending downwards very quickly. The background immediately changes to a light red color, indicating that the green ball has injected itself into Ben's bloodstream. Ben is seen in a completely green background but his overall appearance is still very visible. Ben, body began to spin due to it going through a transformation.

[Transformation Sequence : Ben's hands covered by red armor , his fingers disappearing as his skin is covered by a shiny Red armor. His brain is shown, as is covering by red hoodie armor in size . It changes to  forward as his legs morph from two normal legs into a grey spike on each foot and covered in red armor . His lower torso is grey, with two spikes on the side of them . Finally, it zooms out as the mollusk-like alien form strikes a pose, the top of his hands  have a port holes on his hands, which he uses to shoot water .]

When the green light faded away it was revealed that It was a a red, mollusk-like alien. His eyes are green, and his mouth does not move when he speaks. Behind his legs and on the top of his arms are small spikes that are grey. He has black spots on his shoulders and legs and port holes on his hands, which he uses to shoot water. It has four fingers and a grey spike on each foot. His lower torso is grey, with two spikes on the side of them.

 His lower torso is grey, with two spikes on the side of them