Pokemon

"Harry, baby, I love you dearly and you know it. Could you please explain what the hell is it that you want me to do?" Draco asked his husband as he held up two costumes. "I thought we could dress up for the baby. You know Lupin enjoys when we all dress up." Harry sayed as he threw the brown costume to his loving Draco who picked it up like it was a rag. Harry began to undress and put on the shocking yellow Pikachu suit. He pulled up the hood with the black tipped ears and waited for his husband. Draco appeared with an Eevee suit on with the hood down. He crossed his arms across the cream chest fur. "Harry James Potter! I'm not going out there and making a fool of myself!" Draco scowled at him. Harry just smiled and walked to Draco. He pulled up the ears and kissed Dray's nose. "Well I think you look cute." This only made Draco glare at his man. "You better get ready," he warned. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" Harry frowned. "But Draco...." He whined. Draco lifted his nose at him. Harry sighed and prepared himself for a lonely cold night on the couch. All he could hope was that Draco would miss his warmth and let him come back go bed.

Little Lupin Potter sat on the ground, watching an older Pokemon episode as he rolled a stuffed golden snitch around. He giggled when he saw his two favorite Pokemon, Pikachu and Eevee. So the house was almost always full of laughter. "Lupin, look at Daddy and Poppa." Harry said. Lupin looked away from the TV and squealed with laughter. His Daddy and Poppa were dressed as his favorites!! Lupin clapped his chubby hands and giggled as he crawled to his Poppa. He sat in Draco's lap. Draco glared at Harry as Lupin pulled at the cream chest fur. "Poppa Eevee!!" He squealed with laughter at the sight of his serious Poppa dressed. "What about Daddy Lupin?" Harry said. "What about Pikachu?" He said, mocking the TV. Lupin giggled but stayed in his Poppa's lap. Draco threw a triumphant smirk at Harry who looked so hurt. His smirk faltered before returning full force as he picked up Lupin and sat on Harry's lap. Harry hugged his small family close to him. "So am I still on the couch tonight?" Harry muttered in Draco's ear as he kissed the skin next to it. "I might need some convincing." Draco said as he lightly pulled at Harry's black hair. They both smirked at each other. Lupin just looked confused between his Poppa and Daddy. It wouldn't be until years and years later he would know what happened that night behind closed doors.