Sobered Up Afterwards

Sequel to Drunken Christmas

Draco fell out of bed when he heard the scream. He reached for his wand that usually was in his pockets only to realize he was butt naked. He looked at Harry. "What is your problem?!" He mumbled as blindly grabbed his pants. "You...and I....we.....holy shit!" Harry shrieked. "Way to give a guy confidence." Draco grunted, hurt that Harry seemed so upset that they had had sex. He glared at Harry. "So we had sex, big whoop. You seemed to like it last night." Draco muttered. "I was drunk!!" Harry screeched. This made Draco's scowl deepened. "So you're telling me that you didn't like having me inside you? Your screaming and moaning last night told me otherwise." Harry blushed. "Well, maybe I did kinda...." He mumbled to his feet, face burning. Draco got up, pulled his pants up and moved closer to Harry. "Do you remember last night you said you were Malfoy-sexual?" He asked in Harry's ear. Harry's blush told him everything. Draco put his hands on Harry's hips and pulled him against his chest. Harry's head laid against the center of his chest, listening to the pounding of Malfoy's heart. "Don't you hear how crazy you make my heart beat? Merlin!" He groaned, his chest vibrating against Harry's ear. "Potter, you drive me insane! I care for you so much. I have wanted you for so long, it felt amazing to finally be you." Draco explained slowly as if talking to a child. Harry looked up at him and then slowly averted his eyes. "I think I care for you too Malfoy." He mumbled. Draco's heart sped up under Harry's chin. Draco bent down and kissed Harry on the lips. It was a timid kiss, like a first kiss. There was no pure lust like last night, just almost unidentifiable slowly blooming love between the two boys. Harry pulled back, breathing hard. Draco kissed his cheek repeatedly. "I don't know if this will work Draco." Harry mumbled as Draco stopped. "What do you mean?'' He asked, taking a step back from Harry. "Well you're Draco bloody Malfoy and I'm just...me. A stupid boy who keeps getting lucky." This made Draco frown. "I don't know why you make yourself seem so small," Draco whispered, pulling Harry into his grip. "I should be the one doubting myself. You're Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, finder of the Sorcerer's Stone, Slayer of the Basilisk, Godson of Sirius Black, Champion of Hogwarts. I'm nothing compared to you. I'm just....a pretty rich boy being pressured by his father." Draco hung his head in shame. Harry pushed Draco's head up. "Hey. We're both fuck ups." This made Draco smile. "Yeah. I guess we are." He muttered, kissing Harry deeply.