Play 2 much - Dougie B

Dougie B POV

"it's this girl I've been feeling.. you know ha , well.. we all know ha" I said to kayflock over the phone. I can't wait til this mf get out so I can tell him all about it.

I was currently at the Stu and not to long ago I was on ft w my best friend. Y/N was my bsf n damn she was bad. We've been bsf for about 10 years now? I've started to develop a crush over time but I don't know if she feel the same.

"she ain't no boppy right? You can't be falling inlove w no treesh" Kaykay Said giggling a lil bit

"No, it's Y/N" I said giggling too.

"WHATTT?..my bad , Whatt??" He said quietly the second time. I guess a guard said sum to him

"Imma catch ya later, n I'll tell u about how it goes. I think imma ask her out tn. Ion know yet"

"Alr keep ya head up baby bro. Love ya soul" kay said .

"Love u too" I said ending the call.

I texted y/n and left the Stu. I was finna go over there n rip the bandaid off .

TIME SKIPP

me and y/n was chilling in her room n I was just waiting for the perfect time. I've been her for about an hour now and rn we was just watching a movie n cuddling.

"Y/N" I called out ha name to see if she was woke
"hm" she said snuggling into my chest
"I know ur prob half way sleep so if this doesn't go as planned js act sleep but if it does then forget I said that. I was wondering if u liked me? Bcs I Like u and i would really like to make things official." I said in one breathe. There.   I just told her how I felt. This could either ruin everything or change my life for the better.

"D.."

My heart was racing . Shi I js fucked everything up.  She sat up h so did I
"Get tf out. Ion like u" she said mugging me

My heart sank. I didnt even reply . I js stood up and put my shirt on but before I walked out her room , she jumped on my back n kissed me on my neck
"I was js playing d, i live u too . U my bitch now" she said yelling the last part

"YO CHILL U PLAY TO MUCH" I said ticking her n slamming her on the bed.