I dont like u- notti

Y/N POV
I was hanging out w my best friend dd n his other friends. Including his brother notti. He didn't like me for some reason n I never understood why. Dd said notti liked me but it's kinda hard to believe when he's always bullying me.

It was going smooth so far. He hasn't said anything to me , js stared. I didnt say anything tho bcs I didn't wanna start anything.

"You so fucking ugly" notti said from across the room. It was so random and I didn't know who he was talking to . I heard a few giggles so I laughed along just to make me not seem lost. That was a bad idea

"Bitch I was talking to u, fuck u laughing for." He said dead serious . That's when I realized he was talking about me. My heart dropped. I was already feeling insecure that day n tbh it wasn't the best day, so that really just blew me.

I just shrugged my shoulders n pretended to not care, even though it was very hard to control my emotions. After everything calmed down I felt a few tears drop down my face. I put my hood on n went to the bathroom.

"Where u going?" Dd asked pulling my arm
"I'll be back" I mumbled , snatching my arm back n speed walking to the bathroom.

When I got in there I started examining my body closely. He wasn't wrong. I didn't have any make up, I looked dead, n my hair wasn't so pretty either. I was wearing a black hoodie w black leggings. I wasn't dressed well at all. I sat there crying.
_________

NOTTI POV
I noticed y/n was gone. I just thought she went home cs she got tired of some. I didn't think that what I said would actually hurt her?

"I'm going to the bathroom , I'll be back mh" I said getting up n going to the bathroom. I was about to enter when I heard the sink running n somebody crying.

"Yoo mh, you good?" I asked knocking on the door

"I'll be out in a sec dd" I heard y/n say. Dd? Bitch u better know who I am . I didn't wanna disturb her but I wanted to know what was wrong

"Are u crying?"

"no , here I come" she said opening the door . She looked homeless. Like she been crying for hours .

"Oh. Sorry" she said trying to walk pass me but I blocked her

"Why where u crying?" I asked trying to sound like I didn't care.

"It's nothing notti ." She said walking pass me but I grabbed her arm

"Is it because what I said? It was a joke. I swear It didn't mean nothing. You look.. perfect" I said putting on a fake smile . I didn't wanna hurt her feelings. When I said she was ugly it was a joke.

"Thank u notti" she said laughing . Atleast I made her laugh .

"Why don't u like me?" She asked quickly . It caught me off gaur ngl. It's not that I didn't like her because I did. It was because I didn't like the attention everyone was giving her.I wanted to only give her attention. No one else.

"It's not that I don't like u.." I trailed off.

"I mean I do like u .. I just. Ion know how to explain." I said trying to think of the words

"It's okay." She said sniffling .

I pulled her into a hug. I didn't know how to tell her that I didn't not like her, so I was gonna show her.

"Hopefully that got my point across." I said pulling away from the hug.

"It did" she said laughing

DA ENDDD

I feel like Harriet the way my fingers hurting, back aching, neck burning.