Chapter 2 - Falling in Love.....

DRAKE

DRAKE... everybody knows him.. he's the schools biggest bully, biggest slut, oh and did I mention that he's my worst enemy?

" Why were you listening to me and Micheal's conversation? You creep. " I scowl at him, and turn around. But he says something that stops me in my tracks. " Don't act smart with me, because I'll tell everybody that you and Bugs Bussy were flirting... Bugs Bussy is MINE! "

" Good luck with that, he thinks your a slutty bitch! 💅 " Says Micheal.. He's always sticking up for me... He flips his wig and we walk into the school together, leaving Drake flabbergasted at the door.

" Don't pay attention to anything that he says LeBron, he's just jealous that Bugs actually likes you! " Says Micheal, but as he says that I see something out of the corner of my eye... Bugs Bussy and Lola at the lockers.. Lola was giggling and basically hanging off of Bugs and I could just tell that he didn't want to be there. When he looked at me, he smiled.. but Lola turnt his head away from me and gave me a bitchy look.. I wish I could punch that bitch right in the face..

" Anyways, Micheal, are we gonna skip class or what? I mean.. who even cares about history.. " I'm such a baddie like that, skipping and failing all of my classes 🤪🤪 I'm just not like other girls.. " Of course! And- " But of course, we can never get one moment of peace... because I can hear that stupid ass grating voice behind me again. " Oh look everybody! It's LeBron James and his stupid sidekick, Micheal B BITCH! " That insult isnt even fucking funny 🙄 hes trying too hard

" What do you want, Drake? " I turn around and flip my hair, giving him a bored look.

" I just wanted to tell everybody about this morning... You didn't think I was gonna take that insult, did you? " He stood with his hands on his hips. A huge crowd was gathering now, and I could hear people screaming " FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! "

My mouth widened in shook, " You wouldn't dare! " But he just smirked,

" LEBRON JAMES PEGGED BUGS BUSSY! "

Everything went silent at that moment.. Like everybody was processing what they just heard... I looked into the crowd and saw him... Bugs Bussy... Looking back at me with a wide eyed expression... and I just couldn't take it!

" LEBRON! " I heard Micheal call out, but it was too late. I ran quickly into the Femboy bathroom and shut the stall door behind me, before I fell onto the ground and started to cry.

Whenever I got sad, singing would always cheer me up.. So I decided to use my angelic voice and sing a song..

" I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium... "

" Wow... " I hear from outside of the stall. I quickly stand up and shout, " WHO'S THERE! "

" Don't worry... It's just me.. Bugs Bussy.. I was worried about you, and I went to come find you! I heard your song.. Your voice is beautiful. " I start to blush... " But Bugs... What are you doing here..? Your not a Femboy, you can't be in this bathroom.. You could get expelled! "

" Oh! Right! Sorry.. We should go out into the hall and talk, I was just so worried about you I wasn't thinking.. "

Me and Bugs walked out into the hallway, and me and him were both blushing.. before we heard a sound down the hallway. " BUGS!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ugh, Lola...

She rounded the corner and stared and me and Bugs with wide eyes.. " What are you doing with HIM?! " She walked towards bugs and put an arm around his shoulder. " Just so you know, Bugs is mine.. and I don't want to see you around him ever again! Let's go, Bugs. "

" Let go of me Lola... It's over.. "

" What..? " Lola turnt around and looked at Bugs with a horrified expression.

" You heard me Lola... It's over... "