10. On the Rhoden

Thank you to dd0g90 on AO3 for the first passage ideas!

October 18th, 2022
7:49 AM

I-70, Jackson, Indiana

   Everyone was getting an ancy in this Pack of vans. Derek had bought a used church van for vacations or hunting trips, but it was getting cramped with Honor and Cora inside it. Derek was angry with Stiles for contacting Eli, but he understood it was out of concern. Malia tagged along and brought Kira.

   "I didn't know they were seeing each other..." he thought, under the impression Kira was still with the Skin Walkers.

   It was a 32-hour trip from Beacon Hills to Springfield, Ohio, but with many of the Pack knowing how to drive this big of a van, they didn't have to pull over and rest. Derek, Honor, and Lydia took turns driving, but now Scott was driving with Isaac, keeping him company. 

   Stiles was in the seat with Erica and Boyd. Stiles was resting his head on Boyd's shoulder as Erica was getting turned on by seeing her boyfriend holding her crush of years.

   "Erica," Boyd whispered snapped as she gestured to him, humping Stiles. She got off when Boyd told her about Stiles giving him head or Boyd fingering him. Lydia smirked when she saw Erica was teasing. 

   Stiles hadn't slept with Parrish since Jordan had been so busy with work and college, but she wanted him to rock Stiles' world. She had recently discovered that she couldn't have children. She knew that Stiles would bear beautiful and smart children and that he would let her co-mother.

   Hayden rolled her eyes and chuckled at the girls being turned on with their boyfriends fucking the Omega. She couldn't care less. Honestly, she loved it since Liam was so incredibly horny. She liked to have a break from Liam now, and then, she loved and adored him, but she didn't like sex as much as he did.

   Parrish had managed to get off work for this trip. He was playing on Derek's Switch when he saw Lydia joining Erica in gesturing to Boyd fucking Stiles. "What are you doing?"

   "Imitating Boyd fucking Stiles," Lydia said, and Parrish raised an eyebrow.

   "Why?"

   "Because it was cute...here," Lydia grabbed her phone to show him Erica's video, with Stiles giving Boyd head. "Look at his face," Lydia pointed out, showing how silly the guy looked when Stiles was pleasuring him.

   "If you want to keep your phone in your hand and not on the van floor... I would suggest turning off that video," Boyd snapped, and Lydia winked at him. Parrish was looking at her like she was weird. He was attracted to Stiles but didn't know why she begged him to fuck him too.

   While the boys were knocking boots, skullfucking Stiles, and fighting, the girls were determined to discover why Stiles was the Pack's Omega. Lydia was looking through her grandmother's library at the lake house and found this beautiful sterling silver encased book. 

   There were moon emblems and the Moon goddess, Selene, on them. Inside said the omegas weren't just something that nature chose. The goddess herself handpicks them.