REQUESTS/IDEAS!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TMNT SHIP RAPHANARDO OR REO THEN DON'T COMMENT ON HERE OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE MEAN OR RUDE TO ME BECAUSE I SHIP RAPHANARDO OR REO!

I already know that some people are probably gonna hate on me because of this but I don't care. I'm obsessed with the TMNT ship Raphanardo or Reo and I don't care what other people thinks about it.

You guys can give some requests/ideas for some one-shots. All of the one-shots for this story is gonna be about the TMNT Raphanardo or Reo. So if you guys have a request/idea for a one-shot about the TMNT ship Raphanardo or Reo just let me know I will try my best to the one-shot that you guys request.

I'm not exactly sure how often I will be able to update this story but I will try my best to update this story and do you guy's request/ideas for one-shots about the TMNT ship Raphanardo or Reo whenever I can and get a chance and am actually able to update this story.

I can't promise that I will update this story immediately but I will try my best to update this story whenever I can and get a chance to and am actually able to update this story.

So you guys can go ahead and let me if you have a request/idea for a one-shot about the TMNT ship Raphanardo or Reo.